SnapSafe Pistol Racks - 2 Gun Pistol Rack (75810)
tore guns in your safe or anywhere with these handy gun racks made in four different widths. The rack helps maximize storage space while offering a secure and balanced rack designed for compact pistols, full-size handguns, revolvers, and semi-autos. Its PVC coating prevents scratches or marring. Store guns right side up or upside down, depending on your preference.
SnapSafe Pistol Racks - 2 Gun Pistol Rack (75810) Features
- Ability to maximize storage space while offering a secure and balanced rack
- Designed for compact pistols, full size handguns, revolvers and semi autos
- Option to store guns right side up or upside down
SnapSafe Pistol Racks - 2 Gun Pistol Rack (75810) Specs
- PVC coating won’t scratch or damage handgun’s finish.
- Free up room in your gun safe or cabinet.
- Use at the range to hold handguns while not in use.
No-Risk Lifetime Warranty
All SnapSafe lock boxes, safes, and accessories are warranted against material defects and workmanship for the life of the product. Simply stated – if it breaks, we’ll repair or replace it at no charge (at SnapSafe’s option).
SnapSafe lock boxes, safes, and accessories are warranted against defective materials and workmanship only.* This warranty is void if the product...
- Has been damaged by accident or unreasonable use, neglect, improper service or other causes not arising out of defects in material or workmanship; or
- Has been altered or repairs have been made or attempted by other than authorized factory personnel;
- Is used commercially; or
- Has been altered or defaced in any way.
**If you ever experience a fire or an attempted break-in, SnapSafe will repair or replace your safe at no charge. This applies to modular safes only and does not apply to lock boxes, accessories, or specialty safes. In this situation, you will be required to contact SnapSafe and provide an official report from the proper investigative agency.
This warranty supersedes all other warranties for SnapSafe products either written or oral. No other warranty is expressed or implied. SnapSafe does not manage warranty registrations so it is highly recommended that consumers save their original receipts in the case that warranty issues arise.
All SnapSafe product return claims must have a Return Authorization (RA) number assigned before acceptance at our facility for further examination. Please DO NOT send any SnapSafe products without obtaining an RA number from our Customer Service staff.