The SUVault® by Lock'er Down® Security Products is the sixth in their series of long gun for pickups and SUV's . This unit was custom designed for the Department of Homeland Security to fit in the rear of the 2013 - 2021 Dodge Durango without the 3rd seat. This unit fits below the floorboard. It has Stainless Steel Gas Springs to open the massive 12 gauge lid which has a two gun rack attached to the lid, you will never have to dig around to access your weapons. The vehicles listed have two cargo anchors with 12MM bolts. this safe attaches to those mounting holes, so it is very secure. For agencies, several keyed alike lock options are available. Made from domestic cold rolled steel, this safe weighs in at close to 100 lbs.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Heavy 12 Gauge steel
- Welded tab and notch seams
- Superior 3 point locking system resists prying
- Easy 10 minute installation
- Secures to factory cargo anchor bolt holes
- Counter balanced door with hydraulic spring assisted hinge
- Largest selection of lock options in the industry
- Lifetime warranty (Lifetime warranty does not cover locks, the locks are covered by a 1-year manufacturer warranty)
- Body Dimensions(in): 45.5 x 34.3 x 11
- US Department of Homeland Security / ICE
- United States Marshal Service
- US Coast Guard
- Texas Department of Public Safety
- Shelby Co (AL) Sheriff Department
This product comes with limited lifetime warranty against manufacture warranty?