Ford made a modification to the interior of the F150 console in mid to late 2012 model run. The new model has a additional protrusion to the left of the 12 volt power port preventing the model LD2026EX from fitting.
This EXxtreme Console Safe™ was designed to provide an even more secure by welding a 10 gauge piece of steel over the existing lid which has ben skeletonized. This also covers the gps on the sides ad front of the lid to prevent prying. Made in Texas by Texans.
The Lock'er Down Console Safe Model LD2026XEX is a six piece model requiring assembly inside the console to allow use of the huge volume of the F150 console. This is a very large unit and it doesn't block the 12 volt power outlet.
UPDATE: The 2013 F150's now have a pair of USB ports inside the console. To compliment this Lock'er Down has added a USB extension to allow use of one of these ports from the outside. Now, someone can use the USB function without having access to the contents of the safe.
- Heavy 12 Gauge Gauge cold rolled plate steel, welded tab and notch seams.
- Superior 3 point locking system resists prying.
- Bank Vault style hinge latch pins.
- Drill resistant locks.
- Easy 10 minute installation.
- Secures to factory console bolt holes.
- Counter balanced door with spring assisted hinge.
- Only product in industry with lifetime warranty.
This product comes with limited lifetime warranty against manufacture warranty.