Gardall Z2218H U.L. 2 Hour Fire / U.L. Burglary Safe
Can Your Business Survive Record Losses From Fire?
According to statistics, if a company's records are destroyed in a fire, 17 percent of them will be unable to provide a financial statement, 14 percent would have their credit rating lowered, and 43 percent will go out of business totally. Fire can destroy any home or company. Your essential documents and belongings are only as safe as the level of security you provide for them. You may rest assured that your documents will be safe in a Gardall fire resistant safe.
Standard colors: Sandstone or gray
All specifications are subject to change without notice. The above mentioned Gardall fire resistive safes carry a U.L. 2 hour 350° fire label as to Fire and Impact tests and the U.L. Residential Security Container (BF) label.
Proven to endure two hours' exposure to severe fire with an exterior temperature of 1850°F and an interior temperature that did not exceed 350°F (Paper chars at 405°F) throughout 2 hour test and cool down.
- Thick 41⁄4” door with recessed anti-pry design. Safe walls are 21⁄2” thick
- Five active bolts that lock in 3 directions, massive 1” diameter round bolts that extend deep into safes body (Models 1812-3018)
- Center bolt down hole for easy installation (hardware included)
- Plush suede like quality interior to protect jewelry and valuables
- UL listed Group II high security lock, mechanical or electronic available
- UL 2-hour fire label, furnace-tested to 1850°F for 2 hours. Interior temperature of safe was less than 350°F during the test and cool down
- Models 1812 - 3018 now with U.L. RSC (burglary) label
- Solid chrome-plated handle with shear point to prevent the safe from being forced open by handle attack
- Independent re-locker and hardplate to prevent drilling attack on locking mechanism
- Lifetime Replacement Guarantee (see catalog for details)
- Exterior Dimensions:29 1/4" H x 23 1/4 " W x 25 1/4" D (add 2" for dial and handle)
- Interior Dimensions: 22" H x 18" W x 17 1/4" D
- Volume: 7029 Cu/In
- Weight: 525 lbs
Covered by Gardall's limited one-year warranty.