Gardall WS1317-T-EK Economical Concealed Wall Safe
**DESIGNED FOR 2 X 6" WALL**
If you like the convenience of a wall safe and the ease of an
electronic lock, the Gardall economical wall safe WS1317-T-EK is your
Do you want more space in a wall safe and don't need fire protection?
Want a safe in the bedroom hidden behind a picture? Take a look at this
large wall safe with an electronic lock. It is one inch deeper than its
sister safe. Specifically designed to fit between standard 16" spaced
studs, this safe offers 40% more space than the smaller model
This concealable wall safe with an electronic lock has a 1" flange on
all four sides for a secure installation. Of course, a hole must be cut
in the wall before installation.
This large wall safe with an electronic lock is designed to be
recessed into a wall and concealed by a picture or a mirror. For
security, we have included 3 active bolts in the boltwork. The safes
lock is an electronic lock with a single key (key is required to open
the door) which makes entry simple and easy. Its gray color fits with
most decors and makes concealing the safe easier.
This safe has one shelf.
We also offer two similar models that include smaller sizes and another with a key lock.
- Internal shelf is welded and not removable.
- Wall safes have a 1" flange for easier installation.
- Door & Body - 1/8" Thick.
- Designed to be recessed into a wall and concealed by a picture or a mirror.
- Available with key and 6 digit electronic lock.
- 3 active bolts in boltwork.
- Mounting hardware not included.
- Emergency Auxiliary External Battery Pack.
- Outside: 13.75" H X 14.50" W X 5.50" D
- Inside: 12.00" H X 14.00" W X 3.50" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 0.34
- Weight: 30.00
Covered by Gardall's limited one-year warranty.