Gardall WS1314-T-EK Economical Concealed Wall Safe
**DESIGNED FOR 2 X 4" WALL**
If you would like the convenience of an electronic lock on a wall safe, the Gardall economical wall safe WS1314-T-EK is it.
If you don't need fire protection but you want a safe in the bedroom hidden behind a picture, this wall safe with an electronic lock is that safe. Specifically designed to fit between standard 16" space studs, this safe offers a modest 420 cubic inches of space.
This economical wall safe has a 1" flange on all four sides for a secure installation. Of course a hole must be cut in the wall before the installation.
This wall safe with an electronic lock is designed to be recessed into a wall and concealed by a picture or a mirror. For security we have included 3 active bolts in the boltwork. The digital lock makes entry simple and easy. A key is needed to open the safe after you have entered the combination. The gray color fits with most decors and makes concealing the safe easier.
- Internal shelf is welded and not removable.
- Wall safes have a 1" flange for easier installation.
- Door & Body - 1/8" Thick.
- Designed to be recessed into a wall and concealed by a picture or a mirror.
- Available with key and 6 digit electronic lock.
- 3 active bolts in boltwork.
- Available for 4" walls.
- Mounting hardware not included.
- Outside: 13.75" H X 14.50" W X 4.00" D
- Inside: 12.00" H X 14.00" W X 2.50" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 0.24
- Weight: 27.00
Covered by Gardall's limited one-year warranty.