Fort Knox Maverick 6031
SCRATCH AND DENT model - sold as-is. Safe is sold with slight damage as shown in the various images above. Full manufacturer's warranty will apply. A $211.00 discount is reflected in the price. Touch Up Paint is available for this model/paint variation
- Gauge Steel (Body): 11 Gauge Body
- Gauge Steel (Door): 11 Gauge Steel
- Standard Lock: Group 2 S&G Dial Lock
- Hinge Type: External Hinges w/ Hinge Caps
- Locking Bolts: 9 Locking Bolts
- Quadrafold Door Frame: Yes
- Unibody Construction: Yes
- UL Listed: Yes
- Relocker: No
- Folded Door: Yes
- Fire Rating: 75 Minutes / 1200°
- Paint Texture: Jet Black Gloss
- Door Swing: Right Side Hinge
- Easy Glide Ball Bearing Hinges: Yes
- Electrical Outlet: Yes
- Door Organizer: Yes
- Interior Lighting: No
- 5 Spoke Clutch Drive Handle: Yes
- Finial Pull Handle: Yes
- Mirror Back Wall: Yes
- Exterior Dimensions: 60-3/8"H x 30-7/8"W x 26-5/8"D
- Interior Dimensions: 55"H x 27-3/8"W x 21-7/8"D
- Weight: 770 lbs
- Height: 60.5"
- Width: 31"
- Volume: 25 cu. ft.
- Depth/Overall: 27" (30" with handle)
- Weight: 770 lbs
- Locking Bolts: 9 - 1.5"
Fort Knox Inc. warrants to the original purchaser only, that each new vault will be free from defects in material and workmanship for the lifetime of the original purchaser from the date of delivery. Integral units such as locks are subject to this same warranty.
Fort Knox Inc. will replace any vault, free of charge, broken into by forced entry or damaged due to an unlawful attempt during the lifetime of the original purchaser.
Damaged vault must be returned for evaluation to Fort Knox Inc. by prepaid freight along with the report made by the investigating agency. The new replacement vault will be sent to the customer freight collect.
The responsibility of Fort Knox Inc. under this warranty is limited to replacement or repair of defective part at the Fort Knox Inc., Orem, Utah factory, or at a point designated by them, with expense for transportation, if necessary, to be borne by the original purchaser. In no event shall Fort Knox Inc. liability exceed the original cost of the product.