Armored U.S. Gun Safes
Created for those who appreciate “black guns” as much as (or even more than) walnut and blued steel, Browning ProSteel Armored U.S. safes are designed to accommodate the Modern Sporting Rifle and shooting equipment more suited to a 3-gun match than the skeet range.
100% American, made in America
Built in the USA, the Armored U.S. safes look as tough as they are. Featuring an Axis interior that can be configured to store virtually any firearm — from long guns, to hand guns, to carbines and modern sporting rifles — these safes can handle them all. A top-mounted gear loft gives you a location to keep frequently used accessories.
- 11 Gauge steel body.
- 1-5/16" thick Duo-Formed door with a full 10-gauge inner plate.
- Force Deflector Locking System.
- Hardened steel pin lock protection.
- Pry-Stop End Bolts.
- 1-1/4 diameter chrome plated locking bolts on all four sides of the door (top/sides/bottom) - 16 total - 10 active.
- Lock - S&G Electronic Digital Lock stnadard.
- New Thermablock fire protection at 1680 degrees for 100 minutes.
Storage and Convenience:
- Premium DPX storage system with Quick access barrel rack and scope saver.
- Two carbine barrel loops.
- Axis adjustable steel shelving with pistol rack included.
- Elevated floor protects gun stocks.
- Interior light package.
- Electrical outlet.
- Total long gun capacity - 49 (26/39+10).
- External: 60"H x 43"W x 25"D
- Add 4"H for top basket and 4.5"D for the handle
- Interior: 54"H x 39"W x 20"D
- Gun Capacity: 49 (22/33+10)
- Cubic Feet: 37
- Weight: 910 lbs
ProSteel will warrant your safe for its lifetime against damage occurring from break in, attempted break in or fire to the original purchaser of any Browning ProSteel gun safe produced after January 1, 2006. Provide the proper documentation and we will replace or repair (at ProSteel’s discretion) your safe. ProSteel will arrange for and pay the shipping costs both to and from the factory and any reasonable locksmith costs necessary to open the safe.
Break in Warranty:
- If your Browning ProSteel safe is forcibly opened, we will replace or repair it at no cost to you.
Attempted Break in Warranty:
- If your Browning ProSteel safe has been attacked by forcible means, we will replace or repair it at no cost to you.
- If your Browning ProSteel safe is damaged in a house fire, we will replace or repair it at no cost to you.