Head'em up and move'em into a Rawhide safe!
A tough 11-Gauge steel body and Pry-Stop End Bolts improve resistance to break-in. The excellent 1550 degree 80 minute fire rating offers additional protection. A standout feature is the faux leather-trimmed interior that adds a touch of rugged class. A full DPX door storage rack adds storage while improving access to more long guns.
- Long Gun Capacity: 49 (29/39+10)
- 11 Gauge Steel Body
- 1" Formed Door with inner plate
- Locking Bolts: 14/8
- Insulation: 1 1/2" door & body, 2" ceiling
- CMS Shelves: 8
- High Capacity Barrel Racks: 3
- Force Deflector Locking System
- Hardened steel pin lock protection
- Pry-Stop End Bolts
- 1" diameter chromed locking bolts on three sides of the door (top/sides)
- ThermaBlock 1550 degree @ 80 minutes
- Automotive grade gloss black or rugged textured saddle brown finish
- Dimensional cast emblem
- Three-spoke antique bronze handle
- Faux leather interior
- Premium DPX Storage System with Quick Access DPX Barrel Rack
- High Capacity Barrel Racks, each store up to 13 long guns and offer quick access to 7 per rack
- CMS Adjustable Shelving
- Elevated floor protects gun stocks
Exclusive to Browning ProSteel safes, ThermaBlock features thicker sheets of fire insulation arranged in an interlocking design that minimizes gaps that would allow the internal temperature in the safe to rise during a fire.
When heat builds and flames roar, ThermaBlock ensures that your valuables are well protected. Exclusive to Browning ProSteel safes, ThermaBlock features thicker sheets of fire insulation arranged in an interlocking design that minimizes gaps that would allow the internal temperature in the safe to rise during a fire.
With ThermaBlock’s advantages, ProSteel begin fire-testing safes where the other brands’ testing ends. The chart shows that a Browning ProSteel safe with ThermaBlock and external hinges offers fire protection as much as three times better than a safe with internal hinges and gaps in fire protection that leave your valuables unprotected.
FIRE PROTECTION LIKE NO OTHER.
They understand that fire protection is more than just adding fire insulation to a safe. Other aspects of safe construction play crucial roles in the total fire protection package. Here, the little details add up to make or break the true fire protection a safe offers. For example:
The thickness of the steel used in the body is vital. Heavier gauge steel flexes less when heated, limiting distortion that lets heat in through gaps in broken welds and around the door frame. Speaking of welds, we continuously weld — not spot weld like some of the competition — every seam for added resistance to heat-related flex. Even the door hinge design matters. All of these little touches add up to big gains in fir e and heat resistance and go a long way towards protecting your most valuable possessions.
DPX® Storage System
This system maximizes gun storage space by including a modular system of door mounted racks for long guns as well as pouches and pockets for pistols and other valuables.
- External: 72"H x 42"W x 24-1/2"D (add 3" of depth for handle)
- Internal: 67"H x 38 1/2"W x 17"D
- Gun Capacity: 49 Total (26/39+10)
- Cubic Feet: 43
- Weight: 930 lbs.
ProSteel will warrant your safe for its lifetime against damage occurring from break in, attempted break in or fire to the original purchaser of any Browning ProSteel gun safe produced after January 1, 2006. Provide the proper documentation and we will replace or repair (at ProSteel’s discretion) your safe. ProSteel will arrange for and pay the shipping costs both to and from the factory and any reasonable locksmith costs necessary to open the safe.
Break in Warranty:
- If your Browning ProSteel safe is forcibly opened, we will replace or repair it at no cost to you.
Attempted Break in Warranty:
- If your Browning ProSteel safe has been attacked by forcible means, we will replace or repair it at no cost to you.
- If your Browning ProSteel safe is damaged in a house fire, we will replace or repair it at no cost to you.