Browning Home Safe Series 13
There’s no place like a home safe to stash essential documents, priceless possessions, personal firearms, and more. Give yourself peace of mind by investing in industry-leading security, including a SecuRam™ Electronic Lock, an 11-Gauge steel body, a fully reinforced door frame, and heat and fire protection technology. It’s compact enough to stow in the closet yet spacious enough to protect what matters most, no matter where you are.
- 11 Gauge Steel Body
- 90 Minute Fire Rating at 1400 degrees
- SecuRam UL Rated Electronic Lock
- 1 1/4 Locking Bolts on 4 sides
- Door Panel
- CMS Shelving
- Hinge Caps
- Drop Handle
- Two Colors - Hammer Gloss Gray and Textured Sandstone
- Exterior 42" H x 24" W x 21" D
- Inside: 37" x 20 1/2" x 14"
- 13 Cubic Feet
- 400 lbs.
- 8 Locking Bolts
ProSteel will warrant your safe for its lifetime against damage occurring from break in, attempted break in or fire to the original purchaser of any Browning ProSteel gun safe produced after January 1, 2006. Provide the proper documentation and we will replace or repair (at ProSteel’s discretion) your safe. ProSteel will arrange for and pay the shipping costs both to and from the factory and any reasonable locksmith costs necessary to open the safe.
Break in Warranty:
- If your Browning ProSteel safe is forcibly opened, we will replace or repair it at no cost to you.
Attempted Break in Warranty:
- If your Browning ProSteel safe has been attacked by forcible means, we will replace or repair it at no cost to you.
- If your Browning ProSteel safe is damaged in a house fire, we will replace or repair it at no cost to you.