Browning BF23E 23 Gun Safe
Scratch and Dent model of this safe is in stock. Check it out here: BF23E
The Browning BF23E Gun Safe is designed to hold up to 23 long guns. It has outside dimensions of 58.00" high by 30.00" wide by 20.00" deep. It uses Browning's Force Deflector Locking System with a 12-gauge solid steel body and 1" formed door. This gun safe weighs a total of 460 pounds. A re-locker and hardened steel pins are also standard.
The outside of the Browning BF23E Gun Safe is painted a Hammer Gray textured finish. It features black hardware on the outside with a black single drop L-Shaped Handle. Inside the safe features Browning's standard DPX quick access barrel rack and standard shelving. The black carpet door panel has sewn-in pistol pouches to store your pistols on the door. The floor is elevated to prevent stock damage. The safe has been tested with a ThermaBlock 30-minute fire rating, tested at outside temperatures up to 1400 degrees F.
If you have less than 30 rifles and are looking for a good quality gun safe, take a look at the Browning BF23E Gun Safe.
- Force Deflector™ Locking System
- Re-Locker and Hardened Steel Pins
- 12-Gauge steel body
- 1” Formed Door
- Hammer Gray paint finish
- Black Single drop handle
- Black hardware
Storage and Convenience:
- DPX Quick Access Barrel Rack
- Black carpet door panel with sewn in Pistol Pouches
- Standard Shelving
- Elevated floor to prevent stock damage
- 180-degree door access external hinges
- ThermaBlock 1400° F/30 minute
- Long Gun Capacity: 23 Guns
- Outside Dimensions: 58.00" H x 30.00" W x 20.00" D
- Inside Dimensions: 54.00" H x 29.00" W x 17.00" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 1.54
- Weight: 460 Pounds
- Lock: UL Rated Electronic Lock
- Locking Bolts: 7 - 1" (4 Active)
- Bolt Direction: 2-Way
- Insulation: One 1/2" layer of gypsum
- Outside: 58.00" H x 30.00" W x 20.00" D
- Inside: 54.00" H x 29.00" W x 17.00" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 1.54
- Weight: 460.00
- Fire Rating: 30 Minutes
ProSteel will warrant your safe for its lifetime against damage occurring from break in, attempted break in or fire to the original purchaser of any Browning ProSteel gun safe produced after January 1, 2006. Provide the proper documentation and we will replace or repair (at ProSteel’s discretion) your safe. ProSteel will arrange for and pay the shipping costs both to and from the factory and any reasonable locksmith costs necessary to open the safe.
Break in Warranty:
- If your Browning ProSteel safe is forcibly opened, we will replace or repair it at no cost to you.
Attempted Break in Warranty:
- If your Browning ProSteel safe has been attacked by forcible means, we will replace or repair it at no cost to you.
- If your Browning ProSteel safe is damaged in a house fire, we will replace or repair it at no cost to you.