This is an in stock, ready to ship vault door.
Color in Satin Black Textured with Chrome Hardware with a redundant lock system mechanical dial and electronic lock.
Right hand hinge, outswing door.
No modifications can be made to this door...
New BFQ Vault Door with Drylight fill. The BFQ is lighter than our "NF" Vault Door, but with the same burglary protection and even better fire protection.
Are you building a new home or remodeling? Have you thought about a Secure Room? The AMSEC Vault Door VD8030BFQ is an economical way to do so. You can turn an entire room or closet into a security center.
As time goes on, we all tend to collect "things" not just guns, but personal heirlooms, business and family records, jewelry, photographs and works of art. All of these items need a place to be stored for safekeeping no matter if it is a business or home.
The AMSEC VD8030BFQ Security Room Door has many features that include ten massive 1-1/2" bolts that when activated fit into a reinforced door jamb to resist prying and forcible entry. The door is painted in a textured finish of your choice along with a five (5) spoke handle. The door also has a spy-proof dial and three-number combination lock. Electronic locks are available and are an additional cost option. There is also elegant scrollwork on the outside of the door
The AMSEC Vault Door VD8030BFQ door in addition to its bolt work has an insulation material in the door the resists the extreme heat of a fire. The insulation material is sandwiched between one inner 1/8" steel plate and 1/4" outer steel plate to add the security to the vault door.
The AMSEC VD8030BFQ Security Room Door retrofits a standard 79-1/2" x 29-1/2" door opening and has an adjustable doorframe that slides together to fit a wall thickness of 4-1/2" to 9-3/4." The door is shipped in a wooden crate and is ready to set up and install. We recommend you use a professional installer for the job.
Features & Benefits:
- Your very own personal vault in the convenience of your own home.
- Instead of buying three different safe sizes over a lifetime, why not just buy one vault door?
- Retrofits a standard 80" x 30" interior door.
- 2" thick door offers a defense barrier constructed of a 1/8" inner and 1/4" outer steel plate filled with a fire-insulation material that provides a barrier against extreme heat.
- U.L. listed Group II Lock with a massive hard plate and two relocking devices.
- Spy-proof key-locking dial with matching five-spoke handle, pull handle and bold zinc die-cast logo. Available in polished brass, chrome or black nickel finish.
- 10 massive 1-1/2" chrome-plated locking bolts. (Note: no deadbolts required on In-Swing door.)
- Select from four textured finishes.
- 2 Stage Dual fire seals with silicone seal on the door jamb and expandable Palusol seal on the door.
- New-adjustable frame slides together to fit a wall thickness of 4-3/4" to 9-3/4".
- Not available as a pour-in frame.
- Safety Lock Release allows you to safely exit the vault room from the inside. It also allows you to close and lock the door from the inside when equipped with an electronic lock, turning your vault into a safe room.
- Matching elegant scrollwork.
- Minimum opening required: 79.50" H x 29.50" W
- Door opening: 77.50" H x 24.50" W
- Weight: 506 pounds