SnapSafe Titan (75010) Modular Vault
Here’s all the security of a conventional, welded safe in an easy-to-assemble valuables and closet gun vault that moves anywhere piece-by-piece, then locks together in minutes with no tools. Measuring 59” high and 17 1/2” deep, Titan home fire safes fit in any closet - out of sight - giving your documents, valuables, firearms and jewelry protection from fire and theft. The Titan modular safe turns any closet into a closet vault. Titan features a 9 slot full gun rack. The recommended capacity is 12 long guns when stored in sleeves with the muzzles up and down, less if your guns have optics.
Titan 75010 Features
- Assembles in minutes without additional tools (wrench included)
- Modular Assembly System
- Sledgehammer and pry-bar resistant 3/16” solid steel door
- Thick 7 gauge steel Door
- Thick 9 gauge steel exterior walls
- 2300°F one-hour Fire Shield protection
- Heat activated door fire seals
- Secures 12+ long guns
- Nine slot full gun rack
- SecuRam™ Digital Lock
- Eight 1-inch chrome steel live locking bolts
- Spring-loaded relocker
- Powder coated finish
- Lined interior
- Adjustable lined shelves
- 1 full shelf and full gun rack and a half gun rack with 2 half shelves
- Professional grade "non breach seal" dead bolt door
- Pre-drilled for floor mounting
- Lifetime Warranty
Titan 75010 Specs
- Exterior: 59"H x 22"W x 17.5" D (add 3” for handle)
- Interior: 55.125"H x 17"W x 14.5" D
- Weight: 400 lbs
- Locking Bolts: 8
- Capacity: 12+ Long Guns
- SecuRAM™ Lock: UL-listed digital lock with EMP-proof mechanical key backup
- Exterior Dimensions: 59"H x 22"W x 17 1/2"D - Add 3" of depth for the handle
- Interior Dimensions: 55 1/8”H x 17”W x 14 1/2”D
- Weight: 375 lbs.
- Gun Capacity: 12 Guns
No-Risk Lifetime Warranty
All SnapSafe lock boxes, safes, and accessories are warranted against material defects and workmanship for the life of the product. Simply stated – if it breaks, we’ll repair or replace it at no charge (at SnapSafe’s option).
SnapSafe lock boxes, safes, and accessories are warranted against defective materials and workmanship only.* This warranty is void if the product...
- Has been damaged by accident or unreasonable use, neglect, improper service or other causes not arising out of defects in material or workmanship; or
- Has been altered or repairs have been made or attempted by other than authorized factory personnel;
- Is used commercially; or
- Has been altered or defaced in any way.
**If you ever experience a fire or an attempted break-in, SnapSafe will repair or replace your safe at no charge. This applies to modular safes only and does not apply to lock boxes, accessories, or specialty safes. In this situation, you will be required to contact SnapSafe and provide an official report from the proper investigative agency.
This warranty supersedes all other warranties for SnapSafe products either written or oral. No other warranty is expressed or implied. SnapSafe does not manage warranty registrations so it is highly recommended that consumers save their original receipts in the case that warranty issues arise.
All SnapSafe product return claims must have a Return Authorization (RA) number assigned before acceptance at our facility for further examination. Please DO NOT send any SnapSafe products without obtaining an RA number from our Customer Service staff.
Overall Customer Rating of 27 Reviews: