S&G 6120 - Single Battery Low Profile Keypad
Setting the Standard for High Security
For over 150 years, S&G has been providing locking solutions that protect the assets we value most.
Sargent and Greenleaf's high-security electronic locks are proven to withstand military-level EMP attacks, giving you full access to your valuables even after an EMP emergency. S&G tested its most popular gun safe locks, using the U.S. military's highest EMP impact standard.
- Motor-driven lock bolt eliminates threat of vibration and bouncing attacks.
- Automatically relocks after 6 seconds. Eliminates the dangerous practice of "day locking" or leaving the safe open.
- Penalty time feature prevents opening until a valid code is found and locks after three wrong code entry attempts.
- Time delay up to 99 minutes.
- S&G Magic Module footprint to match the mounting dimensions of most mechanical and electronic safe locks.
- Universally handed and reversible for right-hand, left-hand, vertical up, vertical down mounting.
- One master code, eight user codes.
- Management reset code.
- Field programmable via keypad.
- One million six-digit PIN codes.
- Up to 10 users and 1 million six-digit codes.
- Tested to the highest EMP impact standard.