“Ironworks” Model CIWD3022
275 lbs, 85 Minute Fire, Home/Office Safe
PRODUCT DETAILS: IRONWORKS® safes look like something out of the 1800’s. Part art, part furniture, and all security with 85 minute fire protection. Each safe is hand antiqued and distressed to accentuate the natural variations in the steel, producing an heirloom quality piece for your home or office! Limited Lifetime Warranty
- A full 85 minutes of protection at 1400°F
- Advanced protection with 2 layers of 5/8" fireboard in the ceiling, 2 layers on the walls, floor, and door
- Heat activated door seal expands up to 7 times its size which seals the door edge to help keep out heat and smoke
- Heavy Duty 12 gauge formed steel body with external corner reinforcements on critical attack points
- 12 gauge composite door with external reinforcement ring for pry-point protection
- Tungsten Carbide Drill Plate - Toughest drill plate in the industry
- Internal Anti-Tamper clutch
- Anti-Punch and Anti-Drill Boltworks
- Spring loaded re-locker keeps safe secure if lock is tampered with or removed
- Large door bolts (1.00" diameter), 2-sided protection (4 door bolts total)
- Certified with UL® as a Residential Security Container and meets or exceeds California DOJ acceptable gun safe standards
- Sargent and Greenleaf EMP Resistant UL Listed Lock
Style and Function:
- 275 lbs
- External dimensions 30"H x 22"W x 20"D (not including handle)
- Distressed leatherette interior fabric
- Plush adjustable shelving and interior walls
- Large 3-spoke cast iron hand wheel
- Factory installed USB equipped electrical outlet
*Free Curbside Delivery*
Interior color and trim may very slightly from image.
Made in the USA with global components.
Cubic Feet: 7.6
Click Here to View Warranty Information
Rhino Metals States the following about delivery:
Before you sign the delivery receipt and let the driver leave:
- Ensure you have received every piece noted on your packing slip.
- Inspect every piece individually. Make sure they have no exterior damage, open properly, and that the interior is intact.
- If any damage has been found, make detailed notes on the delivery receipt and contact the shipper immediately.
- You have the right to refuse the freight if there is any freight damage. If you choose to do so, call us at 1-800-540-1695
Overall Customer Rating of 1 Reviews: