Protex B-rated depository drop safes are designed for ease of use and are a great choice for convenient stores, hotels/motels, churches, gas stations/car wash, restaurants and more.
The safe is equipped with laser cut 1/2 inch steel plate door, spring loaded re-locker and chrome plated heavy-duty steel locking bolts as well as an anti-drill lock plate.
The Digipaz electronic lock is a standard feature for the drop safe which gives it a very convenient and fast operation as well as easy programming and a wrong-try penalty lockout mode to prevent from manipulation of the lock. It operates on two 9-Volt batteries with external battery override connector.
The door is equipped with a chrome plated handle and vault type hinges with internal dead-bar to prevent door removal when safe is locked.
The Protex FD-2014LS is designed with a drop slot facing the rear of the safe. The long chute can be installed through a 4” wall, so all you will be able to see is the face plate of the drop slot, i.e. the drop is done from one side of the room and the pickup/removal is done at the opposite side of the wall. The door is made from 1/2 inch solid steel with 5 active heavy-duty chrome locking bolts.
- B-Rated 1/2” solid steel-plate door (FD-series)
- Heavy duty chrome locking bolts
- DigiPaz Electronic Lock with flat keypad
- External power override (Included)
- Detachable Chute
- Hard-plate and spring loaded relocker
- 4 Pre-drilled mounting holes on the bottom for bolting
- Electro-Static powder coat finish
- Exterior: 14"W x 20"H x 14"D
- Interior: 13-3/4"W) x 19 3/4"H x 11"D
- Door Clearance: 10 1/4"W x 16-3/8"H
- Drop Opening: 6"W x 3/4"H
- Door Thickness: 2-1/2" (1/2" solid steel plate)
- Cubic Inches: 1.73
- Weight: 103 Lbs.
1 Year Warranty