Protex B-rated depository drop safes are designed for ease of use and are a great choice for convenient stores, hotels/motels, churches, gas stations/car wash, restaurants and more.
The safe is equipped with laser cut 1/2 inch steel plate door, spring loaded re-locker and chrome plated heavy-duty steel locking bolts as well as an anti-drill lock plate.
The Digipaz electronic lock is a standard feature for the drop safe which gives it a very convenient and fast operation as well as easy programming and a wrong-try penalty lockout mode to prevent from manipulation of the lock. It operates on two 9-Volt batteries with external battery override connector.
The door is equipped with a chrome plated handle and vault type hinges with internal dead-bar to prevent door removal when safe is locked.
- 7 active chrome locking bolts 1-1/4" dia. (3 sides)
- Drop goes into a locked inter compartment
- Only manager with guard key will have access to the drops
- Dual key lock 'safe deposit lock' for inter compartmen
- Battery powered DigiPaz high-security electronic loc
- Battery power override
- 4 Pre-drilled anchor holes (bottom)
- Bolting hardware included for concrete floors
- Electrostatic powder-coat with fine anti-corrosion and rustproof materials are applied for durability
- 2.5" thick door with 9/16" solid steel-plate to prevent prying
- Door thickness inter compartment 3/16"
- Drill resistant hard-plate
- Spring-loaded relocker
- 1 Adjustable and removable shelf
- Exterior: 20"W x 40"H x 20"D
- Interior: 19 3/4"W x 16 7/8"H x 19-3/4"D
- Inside Compartment: 19 3/4"W x 14-1/2"H x 8"D
- Inside Door Thickness: 3/16"
- Inside Door Clearance: 11"W x 7 1/2"H
- Door Clearance: 15 1/2"W x 18"H
- Drop Opening: 15 3/4"W x 4"H
- Drop Deposit: 1 3/4"
- Door Thickness: 2 3/4" (9/16" solid steel plate)
- Weight: 245 lbs.
1 Year Warranty