Protex HD-9150D Depository Safe:
Protex depository drop safes are designed for ease of use and are a great choice for convenient stores, hotels/motels, churches, gas stations/car wash, restaurants and more.
The safe is equipped with laser cut 3/8 inch steel plate door, spring loaded re-locker and chrome plated heavy-duty steel locking bolts as well as an anti-drill lock plate.
The DigiPaz electronic lock is a standard feature for the drop safe which gives it a very convenient and fast operation as well as easy programming and a wrong-try penalty lockout mode to prevent from manipulation of the lock. It operates on two 9-Volt batteries with external battery override connector.
The door is equipped with a chrome plated handle and vault type hinges with internal dead-bar to prevent door removal when safe is locked. Mounting holes and anchoring hardware are provided for anchoring the safe onto a concrete floor.
Protex HD-9150D Safe Features & Benefits:
- 5-Active round locking bolts (3-way)
- Concealed hinges for added security and clean appearance
- Electronic keypad for easy operation
- 6 digits user code
- User friendly, easy enrollment
- 4 pre-drilled anchoring holes on the bottom (1/2” Dia.)
- Powered by 2 internal 9V batteries (included)
- Digital key override (Authorization required)
- Power override feature (power override box included)
- Exterior Dimensions: 19-3/4” (W) x 32-5/8” (H) x 17-5/8” (D)
- Interior Dimensions: 18-1/2” (W) x 21” (H) x 14-3/4” (D)
- Door Clearance: 11-1/2” (W) x 17” (H)
- Drop-door Opening: 16-5/8” (W) x 14-1/2” (H)
- Door Thickness: 2-1/2" (3/8” solid steel plate)
- Cubic Feet: 0.758
- Weight: 167 Lbs
1 Year Warranty