During extreme testing procedures, Mesa's MTLE & MTLF COMPOSITE SAFES demonstrated the ability to withstand severe attacks by experienced U.L. experts using powerful tools such as sledgehammers, power saws, carbide disc cutters, drills, etc., and without fail, were awarded the U.L. TL-15 and TL-30 labels.
Besides withstanding the most concentrated attacks by sophisticated burglars, each Mesa TL rated safe offers a Two Hour, 350° F factory fire test certification, ensuring the protection of the vault’s contents against intense fires.
Door and Body
- Door constructed with a 2 3/4" defense barrier of outer and inner steel plates, creating a single structure enclosing a unique, high density fire and burglary resistant composite material
- Defense barrier houses a proprietary amalgamation of nuggets and steel fibers to withstand concentrated attacks, with the most sophisticated equipment used by burglars today
- Massive 1 1/2" diameter chrome plated solid steel locking bolts; each bolt moves deep into the body's protected bolt chambers
- Heavy-duty solid steel hinges
- Massive solid steel hard plate covering the entire door
- Formed body has a total protective thickness of 3 1/2", enclosing a high density fire resistant composite material with nuggets and steel fibers
- Reinforced drill resistant door frame protects the door and each individual bolt chamber from sever side attacks
- A proprietary inner barrier protects against peeling attacks
- High strength adjustable/removable shelves
- 2 hour 350°F factory rating, tested in temperatures up to 1850°
- U.L. listed Group 2 Combination Lock
- Lock is protected by massive drill shattering hard plate and 2 punch activated relocking systems
- Lock protected by a drill resistant hard plate and punch activated relocking system
- Exterior: 72"H x 35"W x 29 1/2"D
- Interior: 65"H x 28"W x 20"D
- Weight: 3,359 lbs.
- Cubic Ft.: 21.1
If you are the original Owner of a Mesa Safe Burglary/Fire Gun Safe/Constitution Series Safe that suffers damage due to theft or fire, Mesa Safe will replace the safe with absolutely no product cost to you. You must provide Mesa Safe with a properly filed police and or fire department report, within 30 days of incident. We will either repair or replace (at our option) with a current production model of comparable value. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY REMOVAL CHARGES AND FOR ANY SHIPPING CHARGES. Under no circumstances will Mesa Safe be held liable for contents of said Safe(s). Proof of purchase or notarized document stating you are in fact the true original owner of the safe is required. This Limited Lifetime warranty is non-transferable. For additional assistance, please contact us. Mesa Safe provides world class customer service and stands behind each of our products 100%.