Mesa’s MFS series Fire Safes protect valuables from the effects of a fire or extreme heat. Keep your passport, birth certificate, deeds, insurance information or any other important documents and valuables safe, should the unthinkable happen.
Door and Body
- Door has an overall thickness of 4", enclosing fire resistant material
- Massive 1" diameter solid steel locking bolts
- Heavy-duty solid steel hinges
- 3-way locking system
- Body has an overall thickness of 3 1/2", enclosing fire resistant material
- 3 story impact rating
- High strength adjustable/removable shelves
- 2 hour 350°F fire rating, tested in temperatures up to 1830°F
- Interior key locking drawer
- Exterior key lock allows you to lock the handle, disabling user entry into the safe
- Electronic Lock
- Group 2 Combination Lock
Electronic Lock Features
- 1 Manager code and 4 user codes available
- Multiple invalid code defense feature
- Easily change your personal code
- Battery operated (batteries included)
- Exterior: 55 1/8"H x 27 5/8"W x 25"D
- Interior: 39 1/2"H x 20 3/4"W x 18"D
- Cubic Feet: 8.5
- Weight: 700 lbs.
If you are the original Owner of a Mesa Safe Burglary/Fire Gun Safe/Constitution Series Safe that suffers damage due to theft or fire, Mesa Safe will replace the safe with absolutely no product cost to you. You must provide Mesa Safe with a properly filed police and or fire department report, within 30 days of incident. We will either repair or replace (at our option) with a current production model of comparable value. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY REMOVAL CHARGES AND FOR ANY SHIPPING CHARGES. Under no circumstances will Mesa Safe be held liable for contents of said Safe(s). Proof of purchase or notarized document stating you are in fact the true original owner of the safe is required. This Limited Lifetime warranty is non-transferable. For additional assistance, please contact us. Mesa Safe provides world class customer service and stands behind each of our products 100%.