Ford made a modification to the interior of the
F150 console in mid to late 2012 model run. The new model has a
additional protrusion to the left of the 12 volt power port preventing
the model 2026 from fitting.
The Lock'er Down Console Safe Model 2026X is a six piece model
requiring assembly inside the console to allow use of the huge volume of
the F150 console. This is a very large unit and it doesn't block the 12 volt power outlet.
UPDATE: The 2013 F150's now have a pair of USB
ports inside the console. To compliment this Lock'er Down has added a USB
extension to allow use of one of these ports from the outside. Now,
someone can use the USB function without having access to the contents
of the safe.
- Heavy 12 Gauge Gauge cold rolled plate steel, welded tab and notch seams.
- Superior 3 point locking system resists prying.
- Bank Vault style hinge latch pins.
- Drill resistant locks.
- Easy 10 minute installation.
- Secures to factory console bolt holes.
- Counter balanced door with spring assisted hinge.
- Only product in industry with lifetime warranty.
This product comes with limited lifetime warranty against manufacture warranty.
Overall Customer Rating of 1 Reviews: