It has come to our attention that Toyota has a dealer installed options removable tray for the Tundra console. It used two plastic rails, one front and one in the back, held on by 4 rivets each. These rails must be removed to install this safe.
This is our new EXxtreme Console safe was designed to fit the 2014 to 2018 Toyota Tundra using true 12 gauge domestic steel. The door is skeleton-ized and the a 10 gauge plate is welded to the door to strengthen it and cover the gaps on the sides and front of the door. The Tundra safe has a 12 volt power receptacle inside and this safe has a cutout to allow access. Made in Texas by Texans. This model is available with several lock options, please choose before adding to cart.
- Heavy 12 Gauge Gauge cold rolled plate steel, welded tab and notch seams.
- Superior 3 point locking system resists prying.
- Bank Vault style hinge latch pins.
- Drill resistant locks.
- Easy 10 minute installation.
- Secures to factory console bolt holes.
- Counter balanced door with spring assisted hinge.
- Largest selection of lock options in the industry.
- Only product in industry with lifetime warranty.
Introducing i-LOCK® Metal Cased Electronic Lock
- Model: E902
- 10 button electronic lock.
- Simple touch screen entry.
- 1 to 15 digit user defined code.
- Clutch Knob.
- Two Versions.
- Standard use - Enter a user code and it remains until reset.
- One time use - Enter code to lock and unlock only once.
- Button cell battery with up to one year life (CR2032).
- Optional battery pack.
This product comes with limited lifetime warranty against manufacture warranty.