Liberty's Premium Home LX series safes come in three sizes--LX05, LX08 AND LX12. Each is built with Liberty's unique engineering specs including Liberty's unique security features of 1" composite door with the bigger and longer 1.25" bolts. Each safe achieves 90 minutes of fire protection using 4 layers of fireboard in the ceiling and 3 layers in the walls and doors. We even have gone with 11 guage steel body to add toughness. Add it all lup and you get 95,000 of BTU fire protection and UL Listed Security. Liberty's Premium LX home imported safes are some of the finest safes you can buy for the size.
- 95,000 BTU Fire Rating
- More fireboard than competitors, 90 minute 1200 degrees
- More fire insulation equals better fire resistance, including fireboard inside the 1" composite door
- Insulation includes 4 layers in the ceiling, and 3 layers in the walls doorjambs and door
- Palusol™ 7X Heat Activated door seal seals door edge help keep out smoke and heat
- UL Listed for RSC (Residential Security Container)
- Reliable UL™ Listed S&G™ Electronic Lock frustrates lock manipulation and quick access
- Triple case hardened steel plates protect lock from drill attack
- Thicker 11-gauge steel body
- Failsafe relockers secure the door against pounding or drilling
- Defensive barrier of active 1.25" diameter locking bolts on all four sides of the 1" composite fire door
- Clutch-drive mechanism causes handle to slip when excessive force is applied
- Beautiful polished chrome drop style handle
- External hinges for a wider door opening of 180 degrees
- Fully upholstered fabric interiors and adjustable shelving
- 3 sizes 5, 8 and 12 model sizes fit easily into closets or cabinets
- DOOR PANEL standard on LX08 and LX12 models (N/A on LX05)
- Exterior: 42"H x 24"W x 22.5"D (Depth includes handle spokes installed; Add 1.5" for optional outlet kit)
- Interior: 38"H x 19.5"W x 13.25"D
- Weight: 415 lbs.
- Bolt Coverage: 4 Sides
- Bolt Count: 12
Liberty Safe and Security Products warrants each new Liberty, National Security or Centurion safe or vault door will be free from defects in material and workmanship for the lifetime of the original owner excluding the lock.
If there is a defect in either materials or workmanship of the locking mechanism during your lifetime, we will fix it *free of charge. Liberty will also repair or replace your safe *free of charge if it is damaged during a fire, a break-in or break-in attempt during the lifetime of the original purchaser. There are no hidden expenses with Liberty's limited lifetime warranty, no charge for opening the damaged safe, no charge for freight, and if the safe needs to be replaced, no charge for the replacement safe in your home. When the unthinkable happens, you want to know that your safe is backed by a reputable company, and a warranty is only as good as the company behind it.
Liberty, National Security and Centurion mechanical locks will be repaired or replaced free of charge, including labor, for the first five years of ownership. After five years and for the life of the original owner, Liberty will replace the parts *free of charge. Electronic locks are covered for five years.
Liberty Safe and Security Products warrants the painted surface of the safe with a limited lifetime warranty.
Liberty Safe and Security Products warranty is transferable.