Built with twice the fire protection of previous year's models, the Liberty Home Safes now defend with 1 hour of fire protection at 1200 degrees. That's 83,000 BTUs to absorb heat. Security is tough with a 3/16" plate steel door and 3-way bolt coverage. Available in textured black with 1 to 3 adjustable shelves to accommodate important papers or valuables. Liberty's Home Safes are imported and according to Liberty's engineering specifications and designs.
- 83,000 BTU Fire Rating
- More fireboard than competitors, 60 minute 1200 degrees
- 3 layers in the ceiling, 3 in walls and 2 in the door.
- Insulation includes 3 layers in the walls, ceiling and 2 in the door
- Palusol™ 7X Heat Activated door seal seals door edge help keep out smoke and heat
- 1-3/4" overall body thickness provides a protective barrier against extreme heat
- Bank-like UL™ Listed S&G™ Electronic Lock frustrates lock manipulation and allows for quick access (as fast as 6 seconds!)
- Triple case hardened steel plates protect lock from drill attack
- Heavy 14-gauge pry-resistant, plate steel door protects safe contents
- Failsafe relockers secure the door against pounding or drilling
- Defensive barrier of active 1" diameter locking bolts on 3 sides fortify the door
- Clutch-drive mechanism causes handle to slip when excessive force is applied
- Chrome hardware
- Fully upholstered trunk liner grey interior and adjustable shelving
- Available in three sizes to fit easily into closets or cabinets
- 1 to 3 adjustable shelves to accommodate your valuables
- Quick access with S&G's reliable electronic low profile Lock, standard
- Exterior: 30"H x 24"W x 22"D (Depth includes handle spokes installed; Add 1.5" for optional outlet kit)
- Interior: 25"H x 19.5"W x 13.25"D
- Cubic Feet: 3.7
- Weight: 255 lbs.
- Bolt Coverage: 3 Sides
- Bolt Count: 5
Liberty Safe and Security Products warrants each new Liberty, National Security or Centurion safe or vault door will be free from defects in material and workmanship for the lifetime of the original owner excluding the lock.
If there is a defect in either materials or workmanship of the locking mechanism during your lifetime, we will fix it *free of charge. Liberty will also repair or replace your safe *free of charge if it is damaged during a fire, a break-in or break-in attempt during the lifetime of the original purchaser. There are no hidden expenses with Liberty's limited lifetime warranty, no charge for opening the damaged safe, no charge for freight, and if the safe needs to be replaced, no charge for the replacement safe in your home. When the unthinkable happens, you want to know that your safe is backed by a reputable company, and a warranty is only as good as the company behind it.
Liberty, National Security and Centurion mechanical locks will be repaired or replaced free of charge, including labor, for the first five years of ownership. After five years and for the life of the original owner, Liberty will replace the parts *free of charge. Electronic locks are covered for five years.
Liberty Safe and Security Products warrants the painted surface of the safe with a limited lifetime warranty.
Liberty Safe and Security Products warranty is transferable.
Overall Customer Rating of 1 Reviews: