750 Pound, 60 Minute Fire Protection Safe with Deluxe Door organizer and Electronic Lock, 35.5 Cubic Ft.
This rock solid safe features heavy bodied construction, fine styling, adjustable interior, and the industry's best residential warranty and customer service. Limited Lifetime Warranty
- A full 60 minutes of protection at 1400°F
- Advanced protection with 3 layers of 12mm fireboard in the ceiling, 2 layers on the walls, floor, and door
- Heat activated door seal expands up to 7 times its size which seals the door edge to help keep out heat and smoke
- Thick 2.75mm steel composite door and body
- Three hardened steel plates protects the lock from drill attacks
- Patented F-15 Locking system featuring an Internal Anti-Tamper clutch
- Spring loaded re-locker keeps safe secure if lock is tampered with or removed
- Large door bolts (1.5” diameter), 4-sided protection (13 door bolts total)
- Certified with UL ® as a Residential Security Container and meets or exceeds California DOJ acceptable gun safe standards
- UL Listed commercial-grade Type 1 electronic lock
Style and Function:
- Factory Installed 13 gun swing out gun rack
- Holds up to 36 long guns & 6 handguns
- External dimensions: 71"H x 36"W x 24"D (not including handle)
- 750 lbs
- Deluxe door organizer standard for more storage options
- Plush adjustable shelving and interior walls
- 3-spoke vault style handle
- Factory installed USB equipped electrical outlet
- Predrilled through the steel for a dehumidifier (3/8" opening, dehumidifier not included)
*Free Curbside Delivery*
Interior color and trim may very slightly from image.
- 35.5 cubic feet
- External dimensions: 71” H x 36” W x 24” D (not including handle)
Click Here to View Warranty Information
Rhino Metals States the following about delivery:
Before you sign the delivery receipt and let the driver leave:
- Ensure you have received every piece noted on your packing slip.
- Inspect every piece individually. Make sure they have no exterior damage, open properly, and that the interior is intact.
- If any damage has been found, make detailed notes on the delivery receipt and contact the shipper immediately.
- You have the right to refuse the freight if there is any freight damage. If you choose to do so, call us at 1-855-248-6723