This .87 cubic foot first alert fire safe is UL classified for 1 hour to withstand an external temperature of 1700 degrees Fahrenheit while maintaining an internal temperature of less than 350 degrees. Concealed hinges are designed to resist prying. This safe is guaranteed by First Alert to be waterproof even when fully submerged in liquid.
This security solution is ideal for protecting electronic media including memory sticks, CDs, DVDs and external hard drives in the home or office. In addition, the safe will protect documents, electronics and other important valuables. The 2087DF has been tested by an independent testing lab and verified to protect 1700°F / 1 Hour Fire Protection - Under 350° F inside when outside temperature reaches 1,700°F
- .87 cubic feet interior storage
- Waterproof even when fully submerged
- Patented concealed hinge & pry-resistant flush exterior surface
- Override Key - Immediate emergency access in the event of electronic failure
- U.L. listed
- Digital Lock - Programmable backlit electronic keypad with protective dust cover
- Four 5/8 in. solid steel lock bolts secure door and protect seal
- Includes adjustable / removable shelf with 8 possible positions
- Concealed hinges
- Adjustable shelf and key rack included
- Overall: 19.09"H x 14.69"W x 17.01"D
- Interior: 12.8"H x 10.08"W x 11.81"D
- Weight: 77 lbs.
The product comes with 5 year limited warranty.
Overall Customer Rating of 1 Reviews: