The safe must maintain an interior temperature less than 125°F and an interior relative humidity less than 80% for class 125, when exposed to fire as per the Standard Time Temperature Curve for 3 hours to 1925°F. It must undergo all other requirements for the Fire Endurance Test, the Explosion Hazard Test, the Humidity Test, and the Fire and Impact Test. Basically, no explosion through 30 minutes to exposure to a 2000°F fire and immediate 30 foot drop test and a standard reheating for one hour to 1700°F.
- UL Class 125 3-Hour Fire and Impact Rating
- Canadian UL Class 52 3-Hour Fire and Impact Rating
- UL RSC Burglary Rating
- Platinum Color
- Electronic Combination Lock
- CM12-FS fixed shelf
- CM-12-CD composite drawer
- External: 29 5/8"H x 25 1/4"W x 31"D
- Internal: 13 5/8"H x 11 1/2"W x 16 11/16"D
- 1.5 cubic feet capacity
- Weight: 650 lbs.