MAJOR® Tubular Body, Round Lift-Out DOOR FLOOR SAFES provide excellent ﬁre and burglary protection when properly installed in concrete.
“C” RATE LIFT-OUT DOOR FEATURES
- Unitized U.L. Group II key changeable lock with randomized opening positions defends against drill attacks.
- Drive resistant dial and spindle blocks sledgehammer attacks.
- Door, 65/8" clear opening, is 1" thick solid steel.
- Door is securely closed by three 5/8" drive resistant locking bolts.
- A positive relocking device jams locking mechanism in the event of a forced entry attempt.
- Recessed locking mechanism protected by a large carburized hardplate.
- Heavy duty “B” rate solid steel body with reinforced door jamb.
- Available in double compartment models (DD) with a key locking inner door.
- Inside slot to bottom compartment on all (DD) models.
- Top Inside Dimensions: 8-1/4 DIA x 4½" H
- Bottom Inside Dimensions: 8-1/4 DIA x 5-1/4" H
- Outside Dimensions: 8-5/8" DIA x 13-3/4" H
- Top Door Opening: 6-5/8" DIA
- Bottom Door Opening: 6-3/8" DIA
- Cubic Inch Capacity: 241 (TOP) 285 (BOTTOM)
- Weight: 54 lbs