*SOME UPGRADE MAY CAUSE LEAD TIME TO EXTEND. CALL 1-855-248-6723 FOR MORE INFORMATION.*
AMSEC’s “B” Rate Money Manager Series
Undercounter Two Door Depository Safes are the most effective cash
handling systems available. Engineered to help you achieve total cash
AMSEC’s Money Manager Series is recommended for any operation that
requires a non-returnable deposit such as armored car companies,
convenience stores, restaurants, etc. The secured deposit and receiving
compartments protect against mysterious disappearance and pilferage.
The AMSEC ESL15 is a great electronic
lock that will give you great user friendly usability, and maintain
high security. It has features like multiple user modes for 8 user
access codes and one master code, a 15 minute lockout feature for
incorrect codes and a rubberized face inside an ABS housing. The lock is
just as pick and pry resistant as the dial combination lock and you
will be able to get years of use from it.
- Heavy duty construction with ½" solid steel doors.
- Both doors equipped with AMSEC's ESL15 electronic lock.
- Optional key locks available offering dual control.
- Handle activated locking mechanism consisting of three 1" diameter locking bolts.
- Bolt detent device automatically engages bolts when doors are closed.
- Auxiliary spring-loaded relocking device, activated by a punch attack.
- Locks and relocks are protected by a large carburized hardplate.
- Formed door jamb and full length dead bar.
- Coin racks are standard on inside of storage door.
- Fish resistant depository drops accept bulk items, drop envelopes or bags.
- Cash drawers and bulky items conveniently fit into both compartments.
- Four anchor bolts and anchor hardware included.
- Three individual color-coded 4” drops for shift control. Three deposit bins provided on “three drop” model.
- Attractive Black textured finish.
- Replaces most mechanical combination locks. Easy installation and operation.
- Durable black rubberized finish ABS housing with an alphanumeric keypad.
- Factory Reset Combination for resolving lost combinations without requiring expensive service calls.
- Electronics are encapsulated within the lock and are sealed to prevent possible moisture-related failures.
- Cable fits through a ½" spindle hole without cutting and re-crimping connector.
- Beep and flash from every keystroke gives maximum feedback to the user.
- 15-Minute Penalty Lockout after four incorrect entries protects against manipulation attempts.
- New swing bolt reversible lock design for right- or left-handed installation.
- Lock “auto-locks” when boltwork is thrown to prevent safes from being left in a day-lock position.
- Time Delay Mode allows delay to be set from 1 to 99 minutes.
- Armored Car Override allows an armored car service to bypass Time Delay.
- Multiple User Mode allows for one master code and eight user codes to be used for
- full supervisory control and code management.
- Dual Control Mode programs the lock to require two combinations to open.
- Two 9-volt batteries can be easily replaced in the keypad housing.
- Pending U.L. Type 1 listing.
ESLAUDIT Lock Package
- Power Supply with Alarm Module
- 6' Cable
- Computer Software
System configuration can be pre-set by American Security before it ships out for an additional charge.
- Exterior: 28" H x 20.5" W x 20" D
- Interior Top: 20"W x 17"D x 9.5"H
- Interior Bottom: 20"W x 17"D x 11"H
- Weight: 274 lbs.
Limited Lifetime Warranty