*SOME UPGRADE MAY CAUSE LEAD TIME TO EXTEND. CALL 1-855-248-6723 FOR MORE INFORMATION.*
American Security Safes Products (AMSEC) is one of the world's best-known providers of security safes and security solutions. The Amsec BWB3020FLR Safe is one of the reasons for this reputation whether you need a safe to store your guns,cash, or other valuables this safe has you covered!
- Int. Dimensions: 19" H x 19-3/4" W x 17" D *
- Ext. Dimensions: 39-3/4" H x 20" W x 22" D *
- Cubic Inch Capacity: 6,380
- Weight: 278 lbs.
- UL Rating: "B” rate
- Locking Bolts: 5
- Bolt Diameter: 1"
- Door Thickness: 1/2" Thick A36 solid steel
- * Depth includes handle and dial projection.
- Massive 1/2" thick A36 solid steel plate
- U.L. listed Group II, key changeable combination lock, upgradable to Type 1 high security digital lock
- 3-way locking mechanism consisting of five 1" diameter chromed steel locking bolts
- Bolt detent system engages boltwork automatically
- Locks & relocks protected by a large carburized hardplate
- Auxiliary spring-loaded relocking devices
- Convenient, door-mounted, recessed coin rack
- Wide enough for cash drawer storage
- Formed high tensile steel body and jamb construction to maximize protection against pry attack
- Reinforced internal jambs on all four sides to provide protection against sledgehammer attack
- Reverse Facing Hopper
Interior Locker Features:
- Heavy 1/4" steel door, with standard single key cam lock
- Large clear door opening: 6"H x 12"W.
Standard Mechanical Lock
- Three brass and aluminum combination wheels provide 1,000,000 theoretical combinations.
- Dual brass locking cams prevent wheel slippage.
- Solid brass locking bolt and zinc drop lever.
- Four-way brass drive cam allows mounting RH, LH, VU or VD.
- Internal spring-loaded brass relock trigger guards against punch attacks.
- Standard mounting footprint matches most mechanical and electronic safe locks.
- Large front-read convertible dial and ring.
- Both dial and ring are die cast with black finish and white letters.
- A solid, machined brass spindle – 4 7/8”.
- Can be converted to a key-locking dial with a disc tumbler key cylinder and two keys.
- Comes standard with an attractive self-stick solid dial insert or a key-locking dial insert.
Basic Electronic Lock (ESL5)
- UL Listed Type 1 Lock
- Backlit Keypad
- Audible and visual feedback
- Replaces most mechanical locks
- Stealth mode to silence the beeper
- 15-minute penalty lockout after four incorrect entries
Advanced Electronic Lock (ESL10XL)
- Replaces most mechanical combination locks. Easy installation and operation.
- Factory Reset Combination for solving lost combinations without requiring expensive service calls.
- Electronics are encapsulated within the lock and are sealed to prevent possible moisture related failures.
- Cable fits through a ½” spindle hole without cutting and re-crimping connector.
- Audible beep and flash from every keystroke gives maximum feedback to the user.
- 15 minute Penalty Lockout after four incorrect entries protects against manipulation attempts.
- New patented dead-latched lock design with an internal relock device for maximum security.
- Lock “auto-locks” when boltwork is thrown to prevent safes from being left in a day lock position.
- Slam Bolt version for locker applications.
- Optional internal battery pack extends operation between battery changes.
- Exterior Dimensions: 20 x 20 x 39.75 in
- interior Dimensions: 19x 19-3/4 x 17
- Door Clearance: 24.75 x 21.25
- Cubic Inches: 6,380
- Shelves: 2
- Weight: 278