American Security Safes Products (AMSEC) is one of the world's best-known providers of security safes and security solutions. The Amsec BWB2025FL Safe is one of the reasons for this reputation whether you need a safe to store your guns,cash, or other valuables this safe has you covered!
BWB Series – Wide Body Standard Features
- The best warranty in the business, one year parts and labor.
- 3-way locking mechanism consisting of five 1″ diameter chromed steel locking bolts
- Locks and relocks protected by a large carburized hardplate.
- Auxiliary spring-loaded relocking devices
- Convenient, door-mounted, recessed coin rack
- Massive ½” thick A36 solid steel plate.
- Bolt detent system engages boltwork automatically
- U.L. listed Group II, key changeable combination lock standard on safe
- Heavy 1/4″ steel plate door, and single-key camlock with two keys.
- Inside dimensions: 8-5/8″ x 24¾” x 19″
- Large clear door opening: 6″ x 14″
Front Load Depository:
- Recessed heavy duty 1/8″ construction with 1/8″ door
- Protected by dual “anti-fish baffles.”
- Large package capacity: 4″ x 9″ x 11½” (maximum).
- Formed high tensile steel body and jamb construction to maximize protection against pry attack
- Reinforced internal jambs on all four sides to provide protection against sledgehammer attack.
Standard Mechanical Lock
- Three brass and aluminum combination wheels provide 1,000,000 theoretical combinations.
- Dual brass locking cams prevent wheel slippage.
- Solid brass locking bolt and zinc drop lever.
- Four-way brass drive cam allows mounting RH, LH, VU or VD.
- Internal spring-loaded brass relock trigger guards against punch attacks.
- Standard mounting footprint matches most mechanical and electronic safe locks.
- Large front-read convertible dial and ring.
- Both dial and ring are die cast with black finish and white letters.
- A solid, machined brass spindle – 4 7/8”.
- Can be converted to a key-locking dial with a disc tumbler key cylinder and two keys.
- Comes standard with an attractive self-stick solid dial insert or a key-locking dial insert.
Basic Electronic Lock (ESL10XL)
- Replaces most mechanical combination locks. Easy installation and operation.
- Factory Reset Combination for solving lost combinations without requiring expensive service calls.
- Electronics are encapsulated within the lock and are sealed to prevent possible moisture related failures.
- Cable fits through a ½” spindle hole without cutting and re-crimping connector.
- Audible beep and flash from every keystroke gives maximum feedback to the user.
- 15 minute Penalty Lockout after four incorrect entries protects against manipulation attempts.
- New patented dead-latched lock design with an internal relock device for maximum security.
- Lock “auto-locks” when boltwork is thrown to prevent safes from being left in a day lock position.
- Slam Bolt version for locker applications.
- Optional internal battery pack extends operation between battery changes.
Advanced Electronic Lock (ESL20XL)
- Time Delay Mode: Delays can be set from 1 to 99 minutes.
- Multiple User Mode: When enabled, one Master code and eight user codes are available with full supervisory control and code management.
- Dual Control Mode: The lock can be programmed to require two combinations to open for added security.
- Armored Car Override: When enabled, allows an armored car service to bypass Time Delay.
- External A/C Power: Provides power for unlimited use with battery power as backup.
- Control Port: Turn the ESL20XL on/off with an Access Manager, Alarm System or other device.
Additional Capabilities on the ESL20XL
- Duress (Silent Signal) Alarm Output. Provides relay output for alarm system connection.
- External connection for A/C power transformer on ESL20XL and ESL10XL.
- External connection for control port.
- Provides for connection of one or two ESL20XL locks.
- Inside Dimensions: 29 x 19-3/4 x 17
- Exterior: 49-3/4 x 20 x 20
- Door Opening: 34-3/4 x 16-1/4
- Cubic Inches: 9,737
- Shelves: 3
- Weight: 272 lbs.