*SOME UPGRADE MAY CAUSE LEAD TIME TO EXTEND. CALL 1-855-248-6723 FOR MORE INFORMATION.*
Large Single Door Standard Safes
- 1/2″ solid steel plate door
- U.L. approved locks
- Auto door detent
- Large storage compartment
- Coin racks
BWB Series – Wide Body Standard Features
- The best warranty in the business, one year parts and labor.
- 3-way locking mechanism consisting of five 1″ diameter chromed steel locking bolts
- Locks and relocks protected by a large carburized hardplate.
- Auxiliary spring-loaded relocking devices.
- Convenient, door-mounted, recessed coin rack
- Massive ½” thick A36 solid steel plate.
- Bolt detent system engages boltwork automatically
- U.L. listed Group II, key changeable combination lock standard on safe
- Heavy 1/4″ steel door, and single-key camlock with two keys.
- Inside dimensions: 8-5/8″ H x 19-3/4″ W x 14″
- Large clear door opening: 6″ H x 12″ W
Reverse Front Load Depository:
- Recessed heavy duty 1/8″ construction with 1/8″ door
- Protected by dual “anti-fish baffles.”
- Large package capacity: 4″ x 9″ x 11½” (maximum).
- Formed high tensile steel body and jamb construction to maximize protection against pry attack
- Reinforced internal jambs on all four sides to provide protection against sledgehammer attack
Standard Mechanical Lock
- Three brass and aluminum combination wheels provide 1,000,000 theoretical combinations.
- Dual brass locking cams prevent wheel slippage.
- Solid brass locking bolt and zinc drop lever.
- Four-way brass drive cam allows mounting RH, LH, VU or VD.
- Internal spring-loaded brass relock trigger guards against punch attacks.
- Standard mounting footprint matches most mechanical and electronic safe locks.
- Large front-read convertible dial and ring.
- Both dial and ring are die cast with black finish and white letters.
- A solid, machined brass spindle – 4 7/8”.
- Can be converted to a key-locking dial with a disc tumbler key cylinder and two keys.
- Comes standard with an attractive self-stick solid dial insert or a key-locking dial insert.
Basic Electronic Lock (ESL5)
- UL Listed Type 1 Lock
- Backlit Keypad
- Audible and visual feedback
- Replaces most mechanical locks
- Stealth mode to silence the beeper
- 15-minute penalty lockout after four incorrect entries
Advanced Electronic Lock (ESL10XL)
- Replaces most mechanical combination locks. Easy installation and operation.
- Factory Reset Combination for solving lost combinations without requiring expensive service calls.
- Electronics are encapsulated within the lock and are sealed to prevent possible moisture related failures.
- Cable fits through a ½” spindle hole without cutting and re-crimping connector.
- Audible beep and flash from every keystroke gives maximum feedback to the user.
- 15 minute Penalty Lockout after four incorrect entries protects against manipulation attempts.
- New patented dead-latched lock design with an internal relock device for maximum security.
- Lock “auto-locks” when boltwork is thrown to prevent safes from being left in a day lock position.
- Slam Bolt version for locker applications.
- Optional internal battery pack extends operation between battery changes.
- Inside Dimensions: 9-3/4 x 19-3/4 x 17
- Exterior: 29-3/4 x 20 x 20
- Door Opening: 14-3/4 x 16-1/4
- Cubic Inches: 3,022
- Shelves: 0
- Weight: 218 lbs.