- Maximum 16 (8/8) long gun capacity (Average Capacity: 8-10 long guns)
- 45 Minutes of fire protection @ 1550°F
- Exceeds California Department of Justice regulatory standards for residential security containers
- 12 Gauge steel construction
- Composite constructed 4 3/4" thick door which includes (2) layers of fireboard
- Single layer 5/8” fireboard in the walls, ceiling, floor, and door jams
- Total (9) 1” diameter solid steel locking bolts, (6) chrome plated active bolts with an additional (3) inactive bolts on the hinge side for a total of (3) sides of bolt coverage
- Gear driven lock and bolt system for added strength against punch attacks
- Drill/Ballistic resistant hard plate to protect the lock from being drilled or manipulated
- Spring loaded re-locking bolt in case lock is removed during a burglary attack
- Semi gloss black finish with silver pin striping and polished chrome tri-spoke handle
- Heat activated expandable door seal that is designed to seal out smoke and water and expands up to 8 times its thickness in the event of a fire
- (1) Pre-drilled ½” diameter hole for the installation of a dehumidifier (This hole is drilled only through the steel and is located on the back of the safe.)
- (4) Pre-drilled ½” diameter anchor holes ( lag bolts included)
- Fully upholstered grey interior that features a two section gun rack that can store a maximum of (8) long guns within each section and includes (4) adjustable/removable shelves for additional storage options
- (1) Full length shelf – Width: 19 7/8” Depth: 9 5/8”
- (3) Small shelves – Width: 9 ½” Depth: 9 ½” (These shelves can only be used in the right section of the gun rack)
- Polished chrome digital keypad
- (2) Reprogrammable (3-8) digit user codes
- Non-volatile memory
- (1) Double bitted emergency bypass key included
- External battery compartment
- Requires 9 Volt alkaline battery
- Outside (without handle, hinge, lock): 59"H x 22"W x 16"D
- Outside to include handle, hinge, lock: 59"H x 22"W x 19"D
- Inside: Height: 55 1/2" Width: 19 7/8" Depth: 10"
- Door Opening: Height: 52 7/8" Width: 15 7/8"
- Interior Capacity: 6.38 Cubic Ft.
- Weight: 351 lbs.
Lifetime Fire and Burglary Warranty
All safes purchased through Steelwater Gun Safes are backed by a Lifetime Warranty against burglary and fire. All safe purchases are required to be properly anchored to the floor in order to qualify for the Lifetime Burglary Warranty. Any safe purchase that is found not to be properly anchored to the floor will not be eligible for the repair or replacement of gun safe under the Lifetime Burglary Warranty. Customers will be required to supply all necessary documents to an authorized Steelwater Gun Safes representative prior to the repair or replacement by the same or comparable model to include shipping to the original address of purchase.
1 Year Full Warranty
All safes purchased through Steelwater Gun Safes are backed by a Full One Year Warranty against all manufacture defects, excluding all electronic components, for a period of one year from date of purchase. All electronic components are warranted for a period of 90 days. Resetting of any combination on a LaGard combination dial must be performed by a qualified licensed locksmith otherwise this warranty will become void. All customers will be required to supply all necessary documents to a Steelwater Gun Safes representative before any repairs or replacement will be approved. At no time will Steelwater Gun Safes approve a repair that exceeds the original purchase price of the safe. Replacement gun safes will be either the same or a comparable model and will include shipping to the original address of purchase. At no time will Steelwater Gun Safes become liable for the cost of installation and/or removal of a gun safe under warranty or any contents or valuables that may be stored inside the safe.
Lifetime Fire and Burglary Warranty & 1 Year Full Warranty Inclusions
Steelwater Gun Safes reserves the right to make the final judgment to all warranty issues due to the many variables of circumstances that may arise during the damage of the safe including the right to refund the purchase price of a safe to resolve a conflict. This warranty does not cover the damage due to neglect, water damage, tampering, mishandling, or abuse. All warranty issues must be approved by Steelwater Gun Safes before replacing the safe or having repair work done. If a warranty repair is completed prior to obtaining an approval from Steelwater Gun Safes, Steelwater Gun Safes reserves the right to refuse payment to the service provider or reimbursement to the customer. Steelwater Gun Safes is not responsible for any of the contents or valuables that may be stored in the safe at the time damages occur. At no time will Steelwater Gun Safes become liable for the cost of installation and/or removal of a gun safe under warranty or any contents or valuables that may be stored inside the safe. Please note that Steelwater Gun Safes does reserve at right at our discretion to either replace or refund the original purchase price of any safe. Warranties are valid for original buyer and are not transferrable. These warranties are valid inside the continental U.S. only.
An authorized Steelwater Gun Safes representative must approve all claims against Steelwater Gun safes. All repairs must be approved by a Steelwater Gun Safes representative before any warranty repairs can be completed. If a warranty repair is completed prior to obtaining approval from Steelwater Gun Safes, Steelwater Gun Safes does reserves the right to refuse payment to the service provider or reimbursement to the customer for the unauthorized repairs.
Overall Customer Rating of 7 Reviews: