The Thor Gun Stand is a one-of-a-kind home protection device. No drawer or door is needed to be opened to access the weapon that is secured by the safe. Once the operator enters the PIN code, the user simply pulls the handgun out for immediate use. The Thor Gun Stand fits most handguns with caliber from .22 to .50 and barrel length from snubnose to 5.5″ barrels. The device can be purchased with a mounting kit that allows the gun lock to be mounted on the wall (i.e. in a closet or similar location) for those desiring to have the gun stand in a more secluded location. This has the added benefit of keeping the gun lock out of sight of any visitors.
- Finish: Durable powder coat finish
- Color: Black or Silver Vein
- Material: Steel
- Included in the Box: 4 AA batteries, Mounting Screws, 8-page User Manual
- Power Requirement: 4 AA batteries (included – will last one year)
- Fits almost all handguns with caliber .22 to .50 and barrel length 5.5" or shorter
- Approved for Sale and Use in California
Does it work for all handguns?
- The Thor Gun Stand fits most handguns from with caliber from .22 to .50 and barrel length from snubnose to 5.5″ barrels.
How long does the battery last?
- Battery life depends on usage and the type of battery used, but will generally last 12 months.
How will I know to replace the batteries?
- Whenever you operate the devices, there is an indicator light that will warn you if the battery is beginning to get low.
What about mounting the unit?
- Net Weight: 7 lbs, 10 oz
- Overall: 8 7/8" x 8 x 4 1/4"
- Shipping Weight: 8 lbs, 15 oz
- Shipping Size: 9 1/4" x 8 1/4" x 6 1/2"
- Weight: 6 oz
- Color/Finish: Black Powdercoated or Stainless Steel
- Overall: 4 1/2" x 9 3/8"
Warranty: One Year Warranty from Defects in Manufacturing