Snapsafe Titan Modular Vaults
SnapSafe Titan Series Vaults provide all the security of a conventional, welded safe in an easy-to-assemble valuables and gun safe that moves anywhere, piece-by-piece, with easy to assemble pieces. It ideally fits itself within any closet giving its user a complete, hassle free experience while protecting documents, valuables, firearms and jewelry from fire and theft.
This product is perfect for anyone that is unable to transport a standard safe into an apartment, up stairs, or into hard to reach rooms in the home.
- Assembles in minutes without any tools
- Kwik-Lock Modular Assembly System
- Comes with Sledgehammer and pry-bar resistant 3/16" solid steel door
- 7 Gauge Door
- 9 Gauge Walls
- Capacity to hold 12 long guns
- Heat activated door fire seals
- 2300°F one-hour Fire Shield protection
- LaGuard Mechanical lock option
- UL Security Listed SecuRam digital lock
- Eight 3/4" chrome steel live locking bolts
- Spring-loaded re-locker
- Powder coated finish
- Lined interior
- Adjustable lined shelves
- 2 mounting holes at base of safe
- Commercial grade "non breach seal" dead bolt door
- Easy to assemble
- Shipped Free and Delivered right to your door
How it Ships: Snapsafe ships out their product in an unmarked crate. This can easily be disassembled at the curbside, and carried into the home.
Snapsafe Modular: The Safe comes in parts, so that it can easily be carried up stairs, down stairs, or assembled into a closet.
Locking Mechanisms: The Snapsafe Titan, Super Titan, and Super Titan XL, all come standard with either an electronic Lock, or a mechanical lock. The Super Titan XXL Double Door comes standard with the EMP lock that features both a mechanical and electronic lock function. EMP lock can be added to all other vaults at an added cost.
Shelving Configuration: The Snapsafe Titan series includes one full shelf, one full gun rack, two half shelves, and a divided shelf. Further shelves can be purchased for an additional cost. Below are some examples of possible configurations.
Assembly: The Snapsafe titan is easy to assemble by anyone of any form of background. See the video below on how to assemble a new modular vault.
Locking Bolts: Each Snapsafe Titan product comes standard with 8 1" steel live locking bolts.
Fire Insulation Panels: The fire insulation panels in the Snapsafe titan series are easy to install, and provide a fire rating of 60 minutes at 2300 degrees, far surpassing many of its welded competitors.
- Exterior Dimensions: 59"H x 22"W x 17 1/2"D - Add 3" of depth for the handle
- Interior Dimensions: 55 1/8”H x 17”W x 14 1/2”D
- Weight: 375 lbs.
- Gun Capacity: 12 Guns
Overall Customer Rating of 26 Reviews: