Browning SR42F Gun Safe Silver Series : SALE! Brand new safe, Includes Gloss Black finish and Electronic Lock!
Your first encounter with a Browning/Pro-Steel® gun safe may be unexpected. You notice the beautiful, high-gloss enamel finish, the fine fit of hinges, welds and craftsmanship, attractive game scenes, scroll designs and the plated spoke handle. These safes are made per order and the sale is final, they take 2-3 weeks to manufacture and ship.
New Features for 2012!
- Axis 2™ Adjustable Shelving System
- Quick Access DPX Barrel Racks!
- Scope Saver - Accommodates your scoped weapons on the door
Why step up from a Bronze Series safe to a Silver Series safe?
- 11-gauge steel body
- 1 5/16" thick Duo-Formed® Door with full inner plate
- 1 1/4" door bolts on all four sides for extra security
- 1200º/75 min. fire protection
- Full DPX® Storage System
- Attractive wildlife scene available
- Light option, Mirror option, Biometric lock option
- Made in the U.S.A
- Rugged 11-gauge steel body
- Pry-Stop End Bolts
- 1 1/4" chromed locking bolts with four-sided door coverage. 10 active bolts, 16 total
- Extended throw locking bolts
- Fully reinforced integrated door frame
- Tight-tolerance door fit
- 1 5/16" thick Duo-Formed door
Additional Security Features
- Force Deflector™ locking mechanism
- Hardened steel pin lock protection
- UL® tool attack listed
- S & G® Group II lock with key lock dial and five-year limited warranty
Interior/Convenience and Appearance Features
- DPX Storage System
- Four DPX Handgun Pouches
- Deluxe three-spoke handle
- Elevated floor makes removing guns easier
- Metallic Mallard scene bonded to the safe door
- Baked-on, high-gloss or rugged textured charcoal finishes
1200°/60 min. Standard Fire Protection
- Tested at 1200°F for 60 minutes
- Three layers of 1/2" fire-resistant insulation in the safe body and door
- Palusol® expanding fire seal
Standard DPX Storage System Specifications:
- Long gun storage on the door back
- A system of pouches and pockets to store small valuables on the door back
- Two Handgun Loops to store handguns on the door back
- A convertible Duo Interior system inside the safe with both shelves and long gun capacity
NEW Factory Installed - Axis 2.0™ Adjustable Shelving System
Browning goes to great lengths to maximize the storage capacity and versatility of their safes. The new Axis 2.0 Adjustable Shelving features track-mounted shelves that move up and down, to let you fit more in the safe!
Factory Installed Accessory Options:
Optional Light Package
This integrated lighting package makes locating objects on shelves or identifying the right firearm convenient and easy. The two included halogen light modules are wired to a door activated switch and illuminate when the door is opened. Factory installation adds a seamless look with no exposed wiring.
- Optional on Medallion and Silver Series safes.
- Standard on Platinum Plus and Gold Series safes.
- Factory installed only.
Safe Lock Options:
S&G Group II Dial Lock
S&G Brass Electronic
Optional Pistol Rack:
NOTE: The Mallard scene is standard on Silver safes. A scroll or other scenes are available using the “Scene Change” code number. Scenes are bonded to the
surface of the safe with an exclusive process and can only be applied at the factory. Black Cherry, Silver Metallic and Textured Charcoal finish safes
feature silver/chrome handle, dial ring and graphics. The handle, dial ring and graphics for all other finish colors are gold-colored.
ProSteel will warrant your safe for its lifetime against damage occurring from break in, attempted break in or fire to the original purchaser of any Browning ProSteel gun safe produced after January 1, 2006. Provide the proper documentation and we will replace or repair (at ProSteel’s discretion) your safe. ProSteel will arrange for and pay the shipping costs both to and from the factory and any reasonable locksmith costs necessary to open the safe.
Break in Warranty:
Attempted Break in Warranty:
- If your Browning ProSteel safe is forcibly opened, we will replace or repair it at no cost to you.
- If your Browning ProSteel safe has been attacked by forcible means, we will replace or repair it at no cost to you.
- If your Browning ProSteel safe is damaged in a house fire, we will replace or repair it at no cost to you.