Protex B-rated depository drop safes are designed for ease of use and are a great choice for convenient stores, hotels/motels, churches, gas stations/car wash, restaurants and more.
The safe is equipped with laser cut 1/2 inch steel plate door, spring loaded re-locker and chrome plated heavy-duty steel locking bolts as well as an anti-drill lock plate.
The Digipaz electronic lock is a standard feature for the drop safe which gives it a very convenient and fast operation as well as easy programming and a wrong-try penalty lockout mode to prevent from manipulation of the lock. It operates on two 9-Volt batteries with external battery override connector.
The door is equipped with a chrome plated handle and vault type hinges with internal dead-bar to prevent door removal when safe is locked.
Mounting holes and anchoring hardware are provided for anchoring the safe onto a concrete floor.
The Protex FD-2014BD is designed with a drop door facing the rear of the safe. The safe is made from heavy gauge steel with a 1/2 inch thick door and 3 active locking bolts. The DigiPaz electronic lock is a standard feature along with an automatic locking mechanism, the bolts will lock automatically when door is shut.
- B-Rated 1/2” solid steel-plate door (FD-series)
- Heavy duty chrome locking bolts
- DigiPaz Electronic Lock with flat keypad
- External power override (Included)
- Rear Drop Door
- Hard-plate and spring loaded relocker
- 4 Pre-drilled mounting holes on the bottom for bolting
- Electro-Static powder coat finish
- Exterior: 14"W x 20"H x 15 1/2"D
- Interior: 13 3/4"W) x 8 1/2"H x 11 1/4"D
- Door Clearance: 10"W x 9 1/8"H
- Drop Opening: 10 1/2"W x 4"H
- Door Thickness: 2 1/2" (1/2" solid steel plate)
- Cubic Inches: .75
- Weight: 95 lbs.
1 Year Warranty