Mesa’s MF series UL Classified Fire Safes protect valuables from the effects of a fire or extreme heat. Keep your passport, birth certificate, deeds, insurance information or any other important documents and valuables safe, should the unthinkable happen.
Door and Body
- Door has an overall thickness of 4" with enclosing fire resistant material
- Massive 1" diameter solid steel locking bolts
- Heavy-duty solid steel hinges
- Inner locking 3/4" x 3 1/2" diameter steel deadbolts
- 3-way locking system
- Body has an overall thickness of 2 1/2", enclosing fire resistant material
- 2 story impact rating
- Safe can be anchored (anchor kit included)
- Heavy-duty lockable drawer for storage convenience
- U.L. Classified 350°F - 1 hour fire rating
- Concealed emergency key system
- External power pack
- Large easy to read illuminated display
- Multiple invalid code defense feature
- Battery operated (batteries included)
- Exterior: 20 7/8"H x 18 1/8"W x 18 7/8"D
- Interior: 12 7/8"H x 12 1/4"W x 12 7/8"D
- Cubic Feet: 1.3
- Weight: 165 lbs.
If you are the original Owner of a Mesa Safe Burglary/Fire Gun Safe/Constitution Series Safe that suffers damage due to theft or fire, Mesa Safe will replace the safe with absolutely no product cost to you. You must provide Mesa Safe with a properly filed police and or fire department report, within 30 days of incident. We will either repair or replace (at our option) with a current production model of comparable value. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY REMOVAL CHARGES AND FOR ANY SHIPPING CHARGES. Under no circumstances will Mesa Safe be held liable for contents of said Safe(s). Proof of purchase or notarized document stating you are in fact the true original owner of the safe is required. This Limited Lifetime warranty is non-transferable. For additional assistance, please contact us. Mesa Safe provides world class customer service and stands behind each of our products 100%.