There's nothing like a Lincoln. Known as America's Favorite safe and winner of North American Hunter's top choice for design, quality and organization options, you'll see why its popularity continues to rise. Interior lighting on their new gloss marble and gloss colors, make it shine. Add the all new Liberty Tough Door with ball-bearing hardplate and you'll see why this safe is unmatched in the industry. Liberty packs all the Lincolns with triple the fireboard of standard models to help it survive even the toughest of fires. It's no wonder the Lincoln Series has survived the hot sizzling fires of San Diego in 2007.
- Survivor of the San Diego wildfires (see home page San Diego Wildfires link)
- Superior fire rating with 95,000 BTUs (12,000 more than the Franklin Seris) and more fireboard than the competition, including 90 minutes @ 1200-1400°F
- Exceptional fire & heat protection, including 4 layers of 5/8" fireboard in the ceiling with another 3 layers in the walls, doorjambs and door
- Palusol™ Heat Activated door seal up to 7 times its size in a fire, sealing out heat and smoke during a fire
- Awarded UL™ Residential Security Container burglary classification
- NEW! Wand factory installed lighting
- Monster Mech DX-90 Over-Center Cam system
- Suretight Handle with slip clutch
- 11 gauge steel
- Includes the Liberty Tough Door and it's larger bolts (now 1.25"), longer bolt extension (33% longer), anti-pry tabs (defeat prying), and over-center cam mechanism that prevents side bolt punching
- Ball-bearing hardplate to protect the lock from drilling. We call it our "drill snapper!"
- Defensive barrier of up to Sixteen 1.25" diameter locking bolts fortify the door
- UL Listed S&G™ Group II lock guards against lock manipulation
STYLE & FUNCTION:
- Factory installed Interior Lighting with Auto on/off switch whenever you open the door
- Direct drive and newly designed 5-point handle
- Easy Outlet Plug for quick-plug and go electricity
- Liberty's patented 4-in-1 Flex™ interior with pin-dot velour interior
- Jewelry drawer installed
- Available in a variety of multiple colors, including the ever-popular Marble Gloss colors , all Lincolns receive the newest innovation at Liberty--Our hot selling PREMIUM ACCESSORY DOOR PANEL WITH TRIM! This new door panel saves shelf space, has quick-draw holsters for handguns and zip pockets to hold all kinds of valuables. See the new Cool Pocket to help keep papers and documents cool during a fire. This addition makes the #1 selling safe that much better.
- 60.5" x 36" x 30.5"
- Exterior depth includes handle
- Weight: 890 lbs.
- Bolt Coverage: 4 Sides
- Bolt Count: 14
Liberty Safe and Security Products warrants each new Liberty, National Security or Centurion safe or vault door will be free from defects in material and workmanship for the lifetime of the original owner excluding the lock.
If there is a defect in either materials or workmanship of the locking mechanism during your lifetime, we will fix it *free of charge. Liberty will also repair or replace your safe *free of charge if it is damaged during a fire, a break-in or break-in attempt during the lifetime of the original purchaser. There are no hidden expenses with Liberty's limited lifetime warranty, no charge for opening the damaged safe, no charge for freight, and if the safe needs to be replaced, no charge for the replacement safe in your home. When the unthinkable happens, you want to know that your safe is backed by a reputable company, and a warranty is only as good as the company behind it.
Liberty, National Security and Centurion mechanical locks will be repaired or replaced free of charge, including labor, for the first five years of ownership. After five years and for the life of the original owner, Liberty will replace the parts *free of charge. Electronic locks are covered for five years.
Liberty Safe and Security Products warrants the painted surface of the safe with a limited lifetime warranty.
Liberty Safe and Security Products warranty is transferrable.
Overall Customer Rating of 7 Reviews: