Home > Gun Safes >
Tell A Friend
Liberty Gun Safe: LX35 Lincoln 34 Gun Safe - 14 Color Options!
Item #: 35-090-14B-LBLXTXS-BKT35VPG-MCP-W5-HRJ-X
Availability: Liberty Custom Order/ Late April Shipment
You Save: $339.05
What does your Free Shipping Include?
For items weighing over 150 lbs we include a standard curbside delivery, this will get the truck to your house or business, they will unload the safe with a lift gate to the ground level. The carrier will call in advance to schedule delivery. Depending on the weight of the safe you may want to arrange for additional help to bring the safe inside. Please contact us before the item ships if you live on a rural route, a remote area not serviced by freight carriers, or an island. If you have a narrow, steep, or inaccessible driveway for this type of truck, please contact us prior to the item shipping to discuss other delivery options. If you need a smaller truck or delivery into your home or garage, see our White Glove Services below.
For items under 150 lbs the order will be shipped with FedEx or UPS and occasionally USPS.
Can I upgrade my standard delivery?
Of course! We understand many of our products are pretty heavy; this is why we offer the option to upgrade to an in-home delivery. Prices for in-home delivery services are based on weight and can be calculated in the shopping cart by entering your city, state, and zip code.
If you have any additional questions feel free to give us a call. 1-855-248-6723
There's nothing like a Lincoln. Known as America's Favorite safe and winner of North American Hunter's top choice for design, quality and organization options, you'll see why its popularity continues to rise. Interior lighting on their new gloss marble and gloss colors, make it shine. Add the all new Liberty Tough Door with ball-bearing hardplate and you'll see why this safe is unmatched in the industry. Liberty packs all the Lincolns with triple the fireboard of standard models to help it survive even the toughest of fires. It's no wonder the Lincoln Series has survived the hot sizzling fires of San Diego in 2007.
- Survivor of the San Diego wildfires (see home page San Diego Wildfires link)
- Superior fire rating with 95,000 BTUs (12,000 more than the Franklin Seris) and more fireboard than the competition, including 90 minutes @ 1200-1400°F
- Exceptional fire & heat protection, including 4 layers of 5/8" fireboard in the ceiling with another 3 layers in the walls, doorjambs and door
- Palusol™ Heat Activated door seal up to 7 times its size in a fire, sealing out heat and smoke during a fire
- Awarded UL™ Residential Security Container burglary classification
- NEW! Wand factory installed lighting
- Monster Mech DX-90 Over-Center Cam system
- Suretight Handle with slip clutch
- 11 gauge steel
- Includes the Liberty Tough Door and it's larger bolts (now 1.25"), longer bolt extension (33% longer), anti-pry tabs (defeat prying), and over-center cam mechanism that prevents side bolt punching
- Ball-bearing hardplate to protect the lock from drilling. We call it our "drill snapper!"
- Defensive barrier of up to Sixteen 1.25" diameter locking bolts fortify the door
- UL Listed S&G™ Group II lock guards against lock manipulation
STYLE & FUNCTION:
- Factory installed Interior Lighting with Auto on/off switch whenever you open the door
- Direct drive and newly designed 5-point handle
- Easy Outlet Plug for quick-plug and go electricity
- Liberty's patented 4-in-1 Flex™ interior with pin-dot velour interior
- Jewelry drawer installed
- Available in a variety of multiple colors, including the ever-popular Marble Gloss colors , all Lincolns receive the newest innovation at Liberty--Our hot selling PREMIUM ACCESSORY DOOR PANEL WITH TRIM! This new door panel saves shelf space, has quick-draw holsters for handguns and zip pockets to hold all kinds of valuables. See the new Cool Pocket to help keep papers and documents cool during a fire. This addition makes the #1 selling safe that much better.
- 60.5" x 36" x 30.5"
- Exterior depth includes handle
- Weight: 890 lbs.
- Bolt Coverage: 4 Sides
- Bolt Count: 14
Liberty Safe and Security Products warrants each new Liberty, National Security or Centurion safe or vault door will be free from defects in material and workmanship for the lifetime of the original owner excluding the lock.
If there is a defect in either materials or workmanship of the locking mechanism during your lifetime, we will fix it *free of charge. Liberty will also repair or replace your safe *free of charge if it is damaged during a fire, a break-in or break-in attempt during the lifetime of the original purchaser. There are no hidden expenses with Liberty's limited lifetime warranty, no charge for opening the damaged safe, no charge for freight, and if the safe needs to be replaced, no charge for the replacement safe in your home. When the unthinkable happens, you want to know that your safe is backed by a reputable company, and a warranty is only as good as the company behind it.
Liberty, National Security and Centurion mechanical locks will be repaired or replaced free of charge, including labor, for the first five years of ownership. After five years and for the life of the original owner, Liberty will replace the parts *free of charge. Electronic locks are covered for five years.
Liberty Safe and Security Products warrants the painted surface of the safe with a limited lifetime warranty.
Liberty Safe and Security Products warranty is transferrable.
Related Security Products: (if applicable)
Liberty Lincoln a quality built safe that offers value and security.
Delevered perfectly as promised. 12 weeks and it was woth the wait. The price was better than my local retailer and the service was very good. Do not hesitate to order from this site, they do business well.
The safe is well built, and equipped. It's going to require a few strong individuals and a heavy duty appliance dolly to get it where you want. Do not try to do it by your self, it may land you in the hospital with a back sprain (not fun LOL).
I got the e-dial and it makes getting in it easy...Led Lights are wonderful, there are no dark areas in the safe. Space is plentiful so load it up. The door pannel is nice but, I wish it was customizable. Its the only part of the safe that is not... Thank you GUNSAFES.COM!
Excellent Safe! Excellent Price!
My Liberty Lincoln 35 is a fantastic safe. It's very well built, and looks great in our home. I'm glad I went with a larger safe than I thought I needed. I have alot of room to grow into it. I am also very happy I chose a Liberty Safe. I did alot of research before I purchased one. Liberty is very high quality! Built in the U.S.A. with a lifetime warranty. I'm also very happy with the service I received from Gunsafes.com they had the best price on this safe period and free shipping. The safe was delivered in perfect condition and sooner than expected. The driver from R&L Carriers was great also. He helped me get the safe into the garage. Warning: this safe is very large and heavy!(900lbs)I bought a heavy-duty 1200lb capacity appliance dolly to move it with. It took myself and 4 friends to get it up 4 steps into my house. Its movable just make sure you have enough people to help you. I'm very satisfied with my entire purchase I'll definitley do business with gunsafes.com again. I highly recommend them.
My safe was delivered and set up in our sunroom. It has a burgundy gloss finish. It is an elegant looking addition. It is solidly built and finished. It is very functional and secure. I am very happy with my purchase.
Excellent safe, very satisfied with my purchase. The weight and bulk are very impressive. I opted for the manual lock over the electronic lock and don’t regret it. I do recommend practicing your combination because at first it was frustrating dealing with the manual lock but now I can get it open in about 15 seconds. The only negative is that the lights in the safe don’t turn off unless you manually unplug them from the outlet, (I can't see leaving them on all the time as it gets hot and why waste the enegry). They should put in a sensor of some sort so that you don’t have to leave it on or unplugged all the time. Fits all of my guns and valuables and now I don’t have to pay for a safe deposit box at the bank or worry when the bank opens to get anything, passport, birth cert, car title, etc.
I just received my safe from Gunsafes.com. It''s in perfect condition, with no hassles during delivery. This is a great, well made safe. It easily holds all of my guns and valuables. The only thing I would do differently is have an electronic lock. The manual lock takes forever and is not user friendly.