Liberty's FATBOY Jr is the hot priced wide body safe that holds UP TO 48 GUNS!* Plus, fire proection is now up to 60 minutes! You'll also find security features on FATBOY Jr. that you won't find on other brands, including UL Listed locks, multiple locking bolts, composite door, 4-way locking bolts and relocking devices to deter forced entry. Dealers stores receive these safes with an economy door panel installed. The models at Gander Mountain do not have the door panel currently. Door panel organization panel installed!
- Includes Liberty's 60 minute fire package @1200°F or 83,000 BTUs, which is more fireboard than the competition!
- Three layers on the ceiling, door jambs and door with two layers on the walls
- Palusol heat-expanding seal included on all models, expanding up to 7 times it size in a fire at 212°F. Don't settle for inferior door seals used on cheaper safes.
- The FATBOY Jr. has been awarded UL Residential Security Container burglary classification
- Thicker 11 guage steel makes it really tough and heavy!
- Triple case hardened steel plates protect lock from drill attack
- Defensive barrier of 12 total active bolts on all four sides of the door
- Cam-drive bolt locking mechanism with slip clutch handle
- UL Listed S&G™ Group II lock
- Weight: 770 lbs.
STYLE & FUNCTION:
- Durable textured black finish with satin chrome hardware with new 3-point SURETIGHT handle
- Upholstered Collector interior with Double Sportsman Rack in gray fabric. Holds up to 48 long guns! (Gun capacity may vary depending upon size of guns and scopes mounted).
- 60.5"H x 42"W x 25"D
- Exterior depth includes handle
- Interior: 56.5"H x 38"W x 14.5"D
- Weight: 770lbs
- Bolt Coverage: 4 Sides
- Bolt Count: 12
Liberty Safe and Security Products warrants each new Liberty, National Security or Centurion safe or vault door will be free from defects in material and workmanship for the lifetime of the original owner excluding the lock.
If there is a defect in either materials or workmanship of the locking mechanism during your lifetime, we will fix it *free of charge. Liberty will also repair or replace your safe *free of charge if it is damaged during a fire, a break-in or break-in attempt during the lifetime of the original purchaser. There are no hidden expenses with Liberty's limited lifetime warranty, no charge for opening the damaged safe, no charge for freight, and if the safe needs to be replaced, no charge for the replacement safe in your home. When the unthinkable happens, you want to know that your safe is backed by a reputable company, and a warranty is only as good as the company behind it.
Liberty, National Security and Centurion mechanical locks will be repaired or replaced free of charge, including labor, for the first five years of ownership. After five years and for the life of the original owner, Liberty will replace the parts *free of charge. Electronic locks are covered for five years.
Liberty Safe and Security Products warrants the painted surface of the safe with a limited lifetime warranty.
Liberty Safe and Security Products warranty is transferrable.
Overall Customer Rating of 6 Reviews: