Security features abound with Liberty's all new DX-90 MONSTER MECH installed on all FATBOY safes. Like the Franklin series, each FATBOY safe includes 25% larger and 33% longer bolts, anti pry-tabs and a new over-center cam mechanism to discouraging punching. Backed by 83,000 BTU fire protection, the Fatboy now has more fireboard than the competition, including 75 minutes @ 1200°F. Liberty's 4-in-1 Flex™ interior with double collector rack provides the ultimate in storage flexibility. Buy a FATBOY today and be secure.
- Advanced 75 minutes @ 1200°F (which is 15 minutes longer than other competitive models)
- 86,000 BTU fire rating (3000 more BTUs than Colonial Series)
- Thicker 11-gauge Steel increases fire protection and security
- 3 layers of 5/8" fireboard in ceiling, doorjambs and door, plus 2 layers in all walls
- Palusol™ Heat Activated door seal up to 7 times it size to help seal out heat and smoke.
- Awarded UL™ Residential Security Container burglary classification
- NEW! DX-90 MONSTER MECH, the best Over-Center cam mechanism increases security and thwarts side punching like never before
- NEW! 25% larger bolts, now 1.25"
- NEW! 33% longer bolt extension with anti-pry tabs. No prying here!
- Triple case hardened steel plates protect lock from drill attack
- Defensive barrier of FOURTEEN 1.25" diameter locking bolts fortify the door
- UL Listed S&G™ Group II lock guards against lock manipulation. D-Drive electronic lock also available
STYLE & FUNCTION
- New 3-spoke SURETIGHT handle with Liberty's new SLIP-CLUTCH innovation.
- Upgraded with Liberty's popular GRAY MARBLE GLOSS finish.
- Upholstered with Liberty's new smooth velour interior, which also includes the Double Sportsman Rack, holding up to 64 long guns (gun capacity may vary depending upon gun size and scopes mounted)
- 60.5"H x 42"W x 32"D (depth includes 3" for handle)
- FOOTPRINT (Width x Depth) 42" x 27.5"
- Interior: 56.5"H x 38"W x 20"D
- Weight: 880 lbs.
- Bolt Count: 12 / 4 Sided
Liberty Safe and Security Products warrants each new Liberty, National Security or Centurion safe or vault door will be free from defects in material and workmanship for the lifetime of the original owner excluding the lock.
If there is a defect in either materials or workmanship of the locking mechanism during your lifetime, we will fix it *free of charge. Liberty will also repair or replace your safe *free of charge if it is damaged during a fire, a break-in or break-in attempt during the lifetime of the original purchaser. There are no hidden expenses with Liberty's limited lifetime warranty, no charge for opening the damaged safe, no charge for freight, and if the safe needs to be replaced, no charge for the replacement safe in your home. When the unthinkable happens, you want to know that your safe is backed by a reputable company, and a warranty is only as good as the company behind it.
Liberty, National Security and Centurion mechanical locks will be repaired or replaced free of charge, including labor, for the first five years of ownership. After five years and for the life of the original owner, Liberty will replace the parts *free of charge. Electronic locks are covered for five years.
Liberty Safe and Security Products warrants the painted surface of the safe with a limited lifetime warranty.
Liberty Safe and Security Products warranty is transferrable.
Hey there. This is Sara with Gunsafes.com and I thought I would talk for a minute about the Liberty Fatboy and all of its great features.
One of the largest and toughest safes on the market today, the Liberty Fatboy can hold a veritable arsenal of guns. With a maximum capacity of 64 long guns, the storage capabilities are significant to say the least, and it’s definitely built with the gun collector in mind. The interior is fully convertible with the 4-in-1 flex double sportsman rack system, and the factory installed deluxe accessory door panel provides ample storage for all of your additional accessories and valuables, such as choke tubes, ammo, knives, documents and much more. The inside is also decked out with motion sensor LED lighting, interior electrical outlet and a new smooth velour fabric lining. But, it’s what’s on the outside that’s really impressive…
Beginning with its fire protection, the Fatboy has been constructed with even more fireboard, which translates to more protection for you with a 1 hour/1200 degree , 83,000 BTU rating, which is 15 minutes longer than most competitive models and 3,000 BTU’s more than Liberty’s own Colonial model. It also comes constructed with a Palusol door seal, which provides added fire protection by expanding to seven times its original size when exposed to high temperatures, creating a barrier to combat heat, smoke and water from entering the interior of your safe.
When it comes to security, Liberty is at the top of the class and their Fatboy is no exception. Equipped with the newest Monster Mech DX-90 over-center cam mechanics, security is significantly increased by thwarting punch attacks from the side. Not to mention, it boasts an 11 gauge steel body and triple case hardened steel plate to protect the lock from drill attack. And with 12 locking bolts that measure 1.25”, have 33% more extension and anti-pry tabs, prying is non-issue.
The Liberty Fatboy is definitely the hottest wide body safe on the market today. With the ultimate in protection and features, you can’t find a better large capacity gun safe for a better price.
Overall Customer Rating of 7 Reviews: