Security features abound with Liberty's all new DX-90 MONSTER MECH installed on all FATBOY safes. Like the Franklin series, each FATBOY safe includes 25% larger and 33% longer bolts, anti pry-tabs and a new over-center cam mechanism to discouraging punching. Backed by 83,000 BTU fire protection, the Fatboy now has more fireboard than the competition, including 75 minutes @ 1200°F. Liberty's 4-in-1 Flex™ interior with double collector rack provides the ultimate in storage flexibility. Buy a FATBOY today and be secure.
- Advanced 75 minutes @ 1200°F (which is 15 minutes longer than other competitive models)
- 86,000 BTU fire rating (3000 more BTUs than Colonial Series)
- Thicker 11-gauge Steel increases fire protection and security
- 3 layers of 5/8" fireboard in ceiling, doorjambs and door, plus 2 layers in all walls
- Palusol™ Heat Activated door seal up to 7 times it size to help seal out heat and smoke.
- Awarded UL™ Residential Security Container burglary classification
- NEW! DX-90 MONSTER MECH, the best Over-Center cam mechanism increases security and thwarts side punching like never before
- NEW! 25% larger bolts, now 1.25"
- NEW! 33% longer bolt extension with anti-pry tabs. No prying here!
- Triple case hardened steel plates protect lock from drill attack
- Defensive barrier of FOURTEEN 1.25" diameter locking bolts fortify the door
- UL Listed S&G™ Group II lock guards against lock manipulation. D-Drive electronic lock also available
STYLE & FUNCTION
- New 3-spoke SURETIGHT handle with Liberty's new SLIP-CLUTCH innovation.
- Upgraded with Liberty's popular GRAY MARBLE GLOSS finish.
- Upholstered with Liberty's new smooth velour interior, which also includes the Double Sportsman Rack, holding up to 64 long guns (gun capacity may vary depending upon gun size and scopes mounted)
- 60.5"H x 42"W x 32"D (depth includes 3" for handle)
- FOOTPRINT (Width x Depth) 42" x 27.5"
- Interior: 56.5"H x 38"W x 20"D
- Weight: 880 lbs.
- Bolt Count: 12 / 4 Sided
Liberty Safe and Security Products warrants each new Liberty, National Security or Centurion safe or vault door will be free from defects in material and workmanship for the lifetime of the original owner excluding the lock.
If there is a defect in either materials or workmanship of the locking mechanism during your lifetime, we will fix it *free of charge. Liberty will also repair or replace your safe *free of charge if it is damaged during a fire, a break-in or break-in attempt during the lifetime of the original purchaser. There are no hidden expenses with Liberty's limited lifetime warranty, no charge for opening the damaged safe, no charge for freight, and if the safe needs to be replaced, no charge for the replacement safe in your home. When the unthinkable happens, you want to know that your safe is backed by a reputable company, and a warranty is only as good as the company behind it.
Liberty, National Security and Centurion mechanical locks will be repaired or replaced free of charge, including labor, for the first five years of ownership. After five years and for the life of the original owner, Liberty will replace the parts *free of charge. Electronic locks are covered for five years.
Liberty Safe and Security Products warrants the painted surface of the safe with a limited lifetime warranty.
Liberty Safe and Security Products warranty is transferrable.
Overall Customer Rating of 6 Reviews: