Backed by a 75 minutes of certified fire protection at 1200 degrees and 86,000 BTU fire protection, the Franklin Series is one of the best for fire and security. Inside, Liberty's top rated 4-in-1 Flex ™ interior gives you the ultimate in storage flexibility, including holding up to 35 long guns. The beautiful finishes offered in the Franklin series will allow you to choose a safe that will perfectly compliment your home decor.
- Certified fire protection of 75 minutes @ 1200 F
- 86,000 BTU fire rating (3000 more BTUs than Colonial Series due to thicker steel)
- 4 layers of 5/8" fireboard in ceiling, with 3 layers in the doorjambs and door, plus 2 layers in all walls
- Palusol™ Heat Activated door seal up to 7 times it size to help seal out heat and smoke.
- Liberty's formidable DX-90 MONSTER MECH--This revolutionary mechanism combines it's over-center cam with relocker to help prevent side-punching better than direct drive safes.
- ail-Safe™ Thermal/spring-loaded inside lock plus External spring-loaded relocker
- 11 gauge Steel, 1-1/2" Steel and Fireboard wall thickness
- 4 sided Door bolts - Bolt Diameter 1.25" All Active
- Awarded UL™ Residential Security Container burglary classification
- NEW! SURETIGHT HANDLE with slip clutch innovation to help protect the lock from torquing
- Larger bolts, now 1.25" or 25% bigger
- 33% longer bolt extension includes anti-pry tabs on the bracket. Pry resistance is increased considerbly with these features!
- Triple case hardened steel plates protect lock from drill attack
- Defensive barrier of up to SIXTEEN 1" diameter locking bolts fortify the door
- UL Listed S&G™ Group II lock guards against lock manipulation
STYLE & FUNCTION:
- More colors to choose from, including the hot selling Marble Gloss finishes
- 3-spoke SURETIGHT handle plated in black chrome, brass or chrome depending upon the safe color
- Upholstered 4-in-1 Flex™ interior with fabric covered shelving or upgraded pin-dot velour fabric on gloss models.
- 60.5"H x 36"W x 30.5"D
- Exterior depth includes handle
- Weight: 790 lbs.
Liberty Safe and Security Products warrants each new Liberty, National Security or Centurion safe or vault door will be free from defects in material and workmanship for the lifetime of the original owner excluding the lock.
If there is a defect in either materials or workmanship of the locking mechanism during your lifetime, we will fix it *free of charge. Liberty will also repair or replace your safe *free of charge if it is damaged during a fire, a break-in or break-in attempt during the lifetime of the original purchaser. There are no hidden expenses with Liberty's limited lifetime warranty, no charge for opening the damaged safe, no charge for freight, and if the safe needs to be replaced, no charge for the replacement safe in your home. When the unthinkable happens, you want to know that your safe is backed by a reputable company, and a warranty is only as good as the company behind it.
Liberty, National Security and Centurion mechanical locks will be repaired or replaced free of charge, including labor, for the first five years of ownership. After five years and for the life of the original owner, Liberty will replace the parts *free of charge. Electronic locks are covered for five years.
Liberty Safe and Security Products warrants the painted surface of the safe with a limited lifetime warranty.
Liberty Safe and Security Products warranty is transferrable.