Liberty's employs its exclusive 2-piece 11 gauge body, making it much stronger compared to hand welds used by most other brands. Up to 14 active 1" locking bolts and now on all four sides of the door, leaving no compromise in security. Available in three popular sizes, 23, 30 and 50 size models now come standard with Liberty's popular ECONOMY DOOR PANEL for more storage options. 23 & 30 size models available with classy marble gloss colors - each designed to fit home decors with long lasting durability. Lifetime Warranty.
- Certified for 60 minutes @ 1200° degrees F
- Better Fire Protection with certified 80,000 BTU fire rating
- Advanced fire & heat protection (3 layers of 5/8" fireboard in the ceiling, doorjambs and door, with another 2 layers in the walls). This is more fireboard than other competitor's safes with a simliar fire rating.
- Palusol™ Heat Activated door seal expands up to 7 times its size and sealing door edge to help keep out smoke and heat
- Awarded UL™ Residential Security Container (RSC) burglary classification
- Triple case hardened steel plates protect lock from drill attack. Even UL couldn't drill through them.
- Defensive barrier of 12 1" diameter bolts fortify the door on three sides, including one top bolt
- Cam-drive bolt locking mechanism with slip clutch SURETIGHT handle thwarts break-in
- UL Listed S&G™ Group II lock with keylocking dial guards against lock manipulation
- Upgraded 11 gauge steel body
STYLE & FUNCTION:
- NEW for 2014, full accessory door panel included!
- See the durable and classy Marble Gloss colors, now available!
- 3-spoke SURETIGHT handle plated in black chrome, brass or chrome (depending upon selected exterior color)
- Upholstered 3-in-1 Flex interior in gray or mocha fabric
- Available in 23 & 30 models, holding up to 25 and 30 long guns respectively
- 60.5"H x 36"W x 25"D (including handle)
- Bolt Count: 12
Liberty Safe and Security Products warrants each new Liberty, National Security or Centurion safe or vault door will be free from defects in material and workmanship for the lifetime of the original owner excluding the lock.
If there is a defect in either materials or workmanship of the locking mechanism during your lifetime, we will fix it *free of charge. Liberty will also repair or replace your safe *free of charge if it is damaged during a fire, a break-in or break-in attempt during the lifetime of the original purchaser. There are no hidden expenses with Liberty's limited lifetime warranty, no charge for opening the damaged safe, no charge for freight, and if the safe needs to be replaced, no charge for the replacement safe in your home. When the unthinkable happens, you want to know that your safe is backed by a reputable company, and a warranty is only as good as the company behind it.
Liberty, National Security and Centurion mechanical locks will be repaired or replaced free of charge, including labor, for the first five years of ownership. After five years and for the life of the original owner, Liberty will replace the parts *free of charge. Electronic locks are covered for five years.
Liberty Safe and Security Products warrants the painted surface of the safe with a limited lifetime warranty.
Liberty Safe and Security Products warranty is transferrable.
Overall Customer Rating of 7 Reviews: