Browning/ProSteel’s Security Door has taken in-home security to a new level. With the appearance of a standard residential door, the Security Door is the perfect option for the customer who prefers to be more discreet about the presence and location of valuables. The Security Door includes a UL® Listed Type I Electronic Lock with a faceplate that can be mounted and concealed up to seven feet from the vault to further hide the true nature of the door. The Security Door features a six-panel door style to help blend in with other residential doors and can be painted to match. The minimum rough door opening for the Security Door is 83 x 36.
- 500 lbs, Six Panel Door
- 1 7/8" thick Duo-Formed® type door
- 20 chrome locking bolts, 1.25" diameter, 10 active
- 1" of fire resistant insulation in the door face
- Residential interior straight brass handle
- UL® Listed Type I Electronic Lock
- Keypad can be mounted up to 7 feet away from the door
- Concealed hinges
- Internal lock release to open the door from within the vault
- Door swings out 180° when open
- 83"H x 36"W
- Weight: 500 lbs
- The minimum rough door opening for the Security Door is 83" x 36"
ProSteel will warrant your safe for its lifetime against damage occurring from break in, attempted break in or fire to the original purchaser of any Browning ProSteel gun safe produced after January 1, 2006. Provide the proper documentation and we will replace or repair (at ProSteel’s discretion) your safe. ProSteel will arrange for and pay the shipping costs both to and from the factory and any reasonable locksmith costs necessary to open the safe.
Break in Warranty:
- If your Browning ProSteel safe is forcibly opened, we will replace or repair it at no cost to you.
Attempted Break in Warranty:
- If your Browning ProSteel safe has been attacked by forcible means, we will replace or repair it at no cost to you.
- If your Browning ProSteel safe is damaged in a house fire, we will replace or repair it at no cost to you.
Overall Customer Rating of 1 Reviews: