- 12-gauge steel body
- 1" chromed locking bolts with three-sided door coverage. 4 active bolts, 8 total
- Fully reinforced integrated door frame
- Thick 1" formed door w/partial inner plate
- Tight-tolerance door fit
Additional Security Features
- Force Deflector Lock System
- Hardened steel pin lock protection
- UL tool attack listed
- UL Group II lock with five-year limited warranty
Interior/Convenience and Appearance Features
- Deluxe three-spoke handle
- Elevated floor protects gun stocks
- Scroll graphic on the door
- Beige fabric interior
- DPX Storage System on top half of door back
- Cantilevered shelving
- ThermaBlock 1400°F / 60 min.
- Two layers of 1/2" fire-resistant insulation in the body and door
- Palusol® expanding fire seal
Safe Lock Options:
S&G Group II Dial Lock
S&G Brass Electronic
Optional Pistol Rack:
- External: 58"H x 36"W x 27"D (add 3" of depth for handle)
- Internal: 54"H x 33"W x 20"D
- Gun Capacity: 40 (20/30 +10)
- External Cubic Feet: 33
- Weight: 665 lbs.
ProSteel will warrant your safe for its lifetime against damage occurring from break in, attempted break in or fire to the original purchaser of any Browning ProSteel gun safe produced after January 1, 2006. Provide the proper documentation and we will replace or repair (at ProSteel’s discretion) your safe. ProSteel will arrange for and pay the shipping costs both to and from the factory and any reasonable locksmith costs necessary to open the safe.
Break in Warranty:
- If your Browning ProSteel safe is forcibly opened, we will replace or repair it at no cost to you.
Attempted Break in Warranty:
- If your Browning ProSteel safe has been attacked by forcible means, we will replace or repair it at no cost to you.
- If your Browning ProSteel safe is damaged in a house fire, we will replace or repair it at no cost to you.
Overall Customer Rating of 1 Reviews: