Browning Arms Company is a fine maker of firearms and fishing gear. Founded in Ogden, Utah it offers a wide variety of firearms. The company also sells a wide variety of non-firearms outdoors products, such as gun safes, knives, shooting accessories and clothing.
With capabilities of storing 18 guns at once, the Browning SP23 Sporter Series is an upgrade from its predecessor, and comes with a quick access DPX barrel rack and adjustable cantilever shelf system. The item also features a 1200°F/45 min. Fire Protection Rrating – ensuring the utmost safety of your guns in the event of a fire.
Some other features included in the Browning SP23 Sporter Series Gun Safe are as follows:
- 1200°F/45 min. Standard Fire protection
- DPX Storage System on top half of door back
- 1" chromed locking bolts with three-sided door coverage.
- 4 active bolts, 8 total bolts
- 12-gauge steel body
- Thick 1" formed door with two-sided locking bolts
- Fully reinforced integrated door frame
- Tight-tolerance door fit
- Hardened steel pin lock protection
- Force Deflector Lock System
- 1" formed door
- Deluxe three-spoke handle
- UL Group II lock with five-year limited warranty
- UL tool attack listed
- Two layers of 1/2" fire-resistant insulation in the body and door
- Scroll graphic on the door
- Elevated floor makes removing guns easier back
- Palusol® expanding fire seal
Safe Lock Options:
S&G Group II Dial Lock
S&G Brass Electronic
Optional Pistol Rack:
- External: 58"H x 30"W x 23"D (add 3" of depth for handle)
- Internal: 53 5/8"H x 26 3/4"W x 19"D
- External Cubic Feet: 23
- Internal Cubic Feet: 16
- Weight: 515 lbs.
ProSteel will warrant your safe for its lifetime against damage occurring from break in, attempted break in or fire to the original purchaser of any Browning ProSteel gun safe produced after January 1, 2006. Provide the proper documentation and we will replace or repair (at ProSteel’s discretion) your safe. ProSteel will arrange for and pay the shipping costs both to and from the factory and any reasonable locksmith costs necessary to open the safe.
Break in Warranty:
- If your Browning ProSteel safe is forcibly opened, we will replace or repair it at no cost to you.
Attempted Break in Warranty:
- If your Browning ProSteel safe has been attacked by forcible means, we will replace or repair it at no cost to you.
- If your Browning ProSteel safe is damaged in a house fire, we will replace or repair it at no cost to you.
Overall Customer Rating of 1 Reviews: