Browning Arms Company is a fine maker of firearms and fishing gear. Founded in Ogden, Utah it offers a wide variety of firearms. The company also sells a wide variety of non-firearms outdoors products, such as gun safes, knives, shooting accessories and clothing.
The Browning SP20 Sporter Series 8 Gun Safe comes with unseen and attractive new features for 2014 – including a quick access DPX barrel rack and adjustable cantilever shelf system. The item also features a 1200°F/45 min. fire protection rating, ensuring the utmost safety of your guns in the event of fire.
Some other features included in the Browning SP20 Sporter Series 8 Gun Safe are as follows:
- Thick 1" formed door with two-sided locking bolts
- DPX Storage System on top half of door back
- 12-gauge steel body
- 1" chromed locking bolts with three-sided door coverage.
- 4 active bolts, 8 total bolts
- Fully reinforced integrated door frame
- Tight-tolerance door fit
- 1" formed door
- Force Deflector Lock System
- Hardened steel pin lock protection
- UL tool attack listed
- UL Group II lock with five-year limited warranty
- Deluxe three-spoke handle
- Elevated floor makes removing guns easier
- Scroll graphic on the door
- Two layers of 1/2" fire-resistant insulation in the body and door
- Palusol® expanding fire seal
Safe Lock Options:
S&G Group II Dial Lock
S&G Brass Electronic
Optional Pistol Rack:
- External: 58"H x 30"W x 20"D (add 3" of depth for handle)
- Internal: 53 5/8"H x 26 3/4"W x 16"D
- Weight: 490 lbs.
ProSteel will warrant your safe for its lifetime against damage occurring from break in, attempted break in or fire to the original purchaser of any Browning ProSteel gun safe produced after January 1, 2006. Provide the proper documentation and we will replace or repair (at ProSteel’s discretion) your safe. ProSteel will arrange for and pay the shipping costs both to and from the factory and any reasonable locksmith costs necessary to open the safe.
Break in Warranty:
- If your Browning ProSteel safe is forcibly opened, we will replace or repair it at no cost to you.
Attempted Break in Warranty:
- If your Browning ProSteel safe has been attacked by forcible means, we will replace or repair it at no cost to you.
- If your Browning ProSteel safe is damaged in a house fire, we will replace or repair it at no cost to you.
Overall Customer Rating of 4 Reviews: