Base Price Includes Textured Charcoal finish with Dial Lock
New features for 2012!
- Increased 60 minute fire rating
- Full Length DPX Storage System!
Why step up from a Theftgard safe to a Bronze series safe?
- 1200° F/60 min. fire protection
- Pry-Stop End Bolts for better pry resistance
- Available in premium gloss or rugged textured charcoal finishes
- Three-spoke handle
- DPX® Storage System
- 12-gauge steel body
- Pry-Stop End Bolts
- 1" chromed locking bolts with three-sided door coverage. 8 active bolts, 14 total
- Extended throw locking bolts
- Fully reinforced integrated door frame
- Tight-tolerance door fit
- 1" formed door additional security features
- Force Deflector™ Locking System
- Hardened steel pin lock protection
- UL® tool attack listed
- S & G® Group II lock with key lock dial and five-year limited warranty
Interior/Convenience and Appearance Features
- Full DPX Storage System
- Two DPX Handgun Pouches
- Deluxe three-spoke handle
- Elevated floor makes removing guns easier
- Scroll graphic on the door
- Baked-on, high-gloss or rugged textured charcoal finishes
1200°/60 min. Standard Fire Protection
- Tested at 1200°F for 60 minutes
- Two layers of 1/2" fire-resistant insulation in the body and door
- Palusol® expanding fire seal
Standard DPX Storage System Specifications:
- Long gun storage on the door back
- A system of pouches and pockets to store small valuables on the door back
- Two Handgun Loops to store handguns on the door back
- A convertible Duo Interior system inside the safe with both shelves and long gun capacity
Available Color Options:
Safe Lock Options:
S&G Group II Dial Lock
S&G Brass Electronic
Optional Pistol Rack:
Click Below to view PDF of Highlighted Features:
Textured Charcoal finish safes feature silver/chrome handle/dial ring and
graphics. The handle and graphics on Gloss Black finish safes are gold-colored.
ProSteel will warrant your safe for its lifetime against damage occurring from break in, attempted break in or fire to the original purchaser of any Browning ProSteel gun safe produced after January 1, 2006. Provide the proper documentation and we will replace or repair (at ProSteel’s discretion) your safe. ProSteel will arrange for and pay the shipping costs both to and from the factory and any reasonable locksmith costs necessary to open the safe.
Break in Warranty:
- If your Browning ProSteel safe is forcibly opened, we will replace or repair it at no cost to you.
Attempted Break in Warranty:
- If your Browning ProSteel safe has been attacked by forcible means, we will replace or repair it at no cost to you.
- If your Browning ProSteel safe is damaged in a house fire, we will replace or repair it at no cost to you.
Browning BR24F Gun Safe Bronze Series
This is Sara Collins reporting to you from Gunsafes.com
Today we will be discussing the Browning BR24 Bronze Series Gun Safe. I have been in the safe industry for quite some time, and I can guarantee you cannot go wrong with a Browning safe! I really like the Bronze series; it has great door organization, and you are getting Browning quality at a more affordable price. While not American made like the Silver series and higher, the safe has some great features. It can be ordered in high gloss black for an additional cost, giving it a really nice high end look. This is also a really nice size, getting up to 24 long guns stored with the shelving removed.
The quality and detail that goes into each safe is remarkable, not to mention the lifetime warranty. Browning truly stands behind their product and has a ton of pride in producing some of the best gun safes on the market.
Browning does full welds on all seams and corners, no spot welding! The Bronze series had an Increased 60 minute fire rating, and now has the Full Length DPX Storage System! They also include a pry resistant door bolt system, the top and bottom bolts on the side of the door are longer inside the door of the safe to resist a forced entry pry attack.
This Bronze series is at a great price point, while still getting the Browning name and quality, this safe comes highly recommended from all of here at Gunsafes.com!
If you have any questions I am here to help, fell free to call me at 1-800-540-1695 ex 401
Stay safe, and thank you for listening!