Safe has minor damage to the paint as shown in the images. We have discounted the safe $100.00, the sale price is reflected. A full manufacturer warranty will apply.
- Increased 60 minute fire rating
- Full Length DPX Storage System!
Why step up from a Theftgard safe to a Bronze series safe?
- 1200° F/60 min. fire protection
- Pry-Stop End Bolts for better pry resistance
- Available in premium gloss or rugged textured charcoal finishes
- Three-spoke handle
- DPX® Storage System
- 12-gauge steel body
- Pry-Stop End Bolts
- 1" chromed locking bolts with three-sided door coverage. 5 active bolts, 9 total
- Extended throw locking bolts
- Fully reinforced integrated door frame
- Tight-tolerance door fit
- 1" formed door additional security features
- Force Deflector™ Locking System
- Hardened steel pin lock protection
- UL® tool attack listed
- S & G® Group II lock with key lock dial and five-year limited warranty
Interior/Convenience and Appearance Features
- Full DPX Storage System
- Two DPX Handgun Pouches
- Deluxe three-spoke handle
- Elevated floor makes removing guns easier
- Scroll graphic on the door
- Baked-on, high-gloss or rugged textured charcoal finishes
1200°/60 min. Standard Fire Protection
- Tested at 1200°F for 60 minutes
- Two layers of 1/2" fire-resistant insulation in the body and door
- Palusol® expanding fire seal
Standard DPX Storage System Specifications:
- Long gun storage on the door back
- A system of pouches and pockets to store small valuables on the door back
- Two Handgun Loops to store handguns on the door back
- A convertible Duo Interior system inside the safe with both shelves and long gun capacity
Available Color Options:
Safe Lock Options:
S&G Group II Dial Lock
S&G Brass Electronic
Optional Pistol Rack:
Click Below to view PDF of Highlighted Features:
Textured Charcoal finish safes feature silver/chrome handle/dial ring and
graphics. The handle and graphics on Gloss Black finish safes are gold colored.
- External: 60"H x 24"W x 19"D (add 3" of depth for handle)
- Internal: 55.5"H x 21.1"W x 14.7"D
- External Cubic Feet: 15.83
- Internal Cubic Feet: 9.96
- Weight: 425 lbs
ProSteel will warrant your safe for its lifetime against damage occurring from break in, attempted break in or fire to the original purchaser of any Browning ProSteel gun safe produced after January 1, 2006. Provide the proper documentation and we will replace or repair (at ProSteel’s discretion) your safe. ProSteel will arrange for and pay the shipping costs both to and from the factory and any reasonable locksmith costs necessary to open the safe.
Break in Warranty:
Attempted Break in Warranty:
- If your Browning ProSteel safe is forcibly opened, we will replace or repair it at no cost to you.
- If your Browning ProSteel safe has been attacked by forcible means, we will replace or repair it at no cost to you.
- If your Browning ProSteel safe is damaged in a house fire, we will replace or repair it at no cost to you.