|Real Customer Testimonials:
I've never taken the time to write a review before on anything, whether good or bad, but I am so impressed with the prompt delivery of my item and excellent customer service (Sarah) that I will make sure to write a few (good ones that is). Thank you for being above my expectations.
Sara, I recieved the cabinet today. It's worth every penny I paid for it, I'm really pleased. So pat your self on the back you did an excellent job. I will recommend you to all my hunting friends. Thanks again and keep up the good work.
Fast, professional, first-rate. The best part: I saved over $800 on my AMSEC safe, compared with what I would have paid local retail. (I thoroughly priced it out. Watch out for retail markups on gun safes!) The pros at gunsafes.com know what they're doing. Highly recommended
- Philip - View all Customer Testimonials - submit your comments here
Home > Gun Safes >
Tell A Friend
Browning BR16F Gun Safe Bronze Series : 7-19 Gun Safe - Scratch and Dent
Item #: BR16F
You Save: $799.05
What does your Free Shipping Include?
For items weighing over 150 lbs we include a standard curbside delivery, this will get the truck to your house or business, they will unload the safe with a lift gate to the ground level. The carrier will call in advance to schedule delivery. Depending on the weight of the safe you may want to arrange for additional help to bring the safe inside. Please contact us before the item ships if you live on a rural route, a remote area not serviced by freight carriers, or an island. If you have a narrow, steep, or inaccessible driveway for this type of truck, please contact us prior to the item shipping to discuss other delivery options. If you need a smaller truck or delivery into your home or garage, see our White Glove Services below.
For items under 150 lbs the order will be shipped with FedEx or UPS and occasionally USPS.
Can I upgrade my standard delivery?
Of course! We understand many of our products are pretty heavy; this is why we offer the option to upgrade to an in-home delivery. Prices for in-home delivery services are based on weight and can be calculated in the shopping cart by entering your city, state, and zip code.
If you have any additional questions feel free to give us a call. 1-855-248-6723
Safe has somewhat sever damage to the paint on the front and sides, all damages are shown in the images. We have discounted the safe $400.00, and the sale price is reflected.
- Increased 60 minute fire rating
- Full Length DPX Storage System!
Why step up from a Theftgard safe to a Bronze series safe?
- 1200° F/60 min. fire protection
- Pry-Stop End Bolts for better pry resistance
- Available in premium gloss or rugged textured charcoal finishes
- Three-spoke handle
- DPX® Storage System
- 12-gauge steel body
- Pry-Stop End Bolts
- 1" chromed locking bolts with three-sided door coverage. 5 active bolts, 9 total
- Extended throw locking bolts
- Fully reinforced integrated door frame
- Tight-tolerance door fit
- 1" formed door additional security features
- Force Deflector™ Locking System
- Hardened steel pin lock protection
- UL® tool attack listed
- S & G® Group II lock with key lock dial and five-year limited warranty
Interior/Convenience and Appearance Features
- Full DPX Storage System
- Two DPX Handgun Pouches
- Deluxe three-spoke handle
- Elevated floor makes removing guns easier
- Scroll graphic on the door
- Baked-on, high-gloss or rugged textured charcoal finishes
1200°/60 min. Standard Fire Protection
- Tested at 1200°F for 60 minutes
- Two layers of 1/2" fire-resistant insulation in the body and door
- Palusol® expanding fire seal
Standard DPX Storage System Specifications:
- Long gun storage on the door back
- A system of pouches and pockets to store small valuables on the door back
- Two Handgun Loops to store handguns on the door back
- A convertible Duo Interior system inside the safe with both shelves and long gun capacity
Available Color Options:
Safe Lock Options:
S&G Group II Dial Lock
S&G Brass Electronic
Optional Pistol Rack:
Click Below to view PDF of Highlighted Features:
Textured Charcoal finish safes feature silver/chrome handle/dial ring and
graphics. The handle and graphics on Gloss Black finish safes are gold colored.
- External: 60"H x 24"W x 19"D (add 3" of depth for handle)
- Internal: 55.5"H x 21.1"W x 14.7"D
- External Cubic Feet: 15.83
- Internal Cubic Feet: 9.96
- Weight: 425 lbs
ProSteel will warrant your safe for its lifetime against damage occurring from break in, attempted break in or fire to the original purchaser of any Browning ProSteel gun safe produced after January 1, 2006. Provide the proper documentation and we will replace or repair (at ProSteel’s discretion) your safe. ProSteel will arrange for and pay the shipping costs both to and from the factory and any reasonable locksmith costs necessary to open the safe.
Break in Warranty:
Attempted Break in Warranty:
- If your Browning ProSteel safe is forcibly opened, we will replace or repair it at no cost to you.
- If your Browning ProSteel safe has been attacked by forcible means, we will replace or repair it at no cost to you.
- If your Browning ProSteel safe is damaged in a house fire, we will replace or repair it at no cost to you.
Browning BR16F Gun Safe Bronze Series
This is Sara Collins reporting to you from Gunsafes.com
Today we will be discussing the Browning BR16FBronze Series Gun Safe. I have been in the safe industry for quite some time, and I can guarantee youcannot go wrong with a Browning safe! I really like the Bronzeseries from Browning;it has some great door organization, and you are getting Browning quality at a more affordable price. This safe is on the smaller side, but with the smart use of space that Browning has designed, you will be getting maximum storage and it will take us less space in the home. While not American made like the Silver series and higher, the safe has some great features. It can be ordered in high gloss black for an additional cost, giving it a really nice high end look.
The quality and detail that goes into each safe is remarkable, not to mention the lifetime warranty. Browning truly stands behind their product and has a ton of pride in producing some of the best gun safes on the market.
Browning does full welds on all seams and corners, no spot welding! The Bronze series had an Increased 60 minute fire rating, and now has the Full Length DPX Storage System! They also include a pry resistant door bolt system, the top and bottom bolts on the side of the door are longer inside the door of the safe to resist a forced entry pry attack.
This Bronze series is at a great price point, while still getting the Browning name and quality, this safe comes highly recommended from all of here at Gunsafes.com!
If you have any questions I am here to help, feel free to call me at 1-800-540-1695 ex 401
Stay safe, and thank you for listening!