BioVault 2.0 is the ultimate solution for access control. Invented and developed by BioMETRX, BioVault 2.0 provides safe storage and easily controlled access for handguns, weapons, ammunition, jewelry and other valuable itmes including: pharmaceuticals, coins, stamps, stocks, bonds, critical data and personal Documents.
BioVault 2.0 uses proprietary fingerprint technology to verify identification and permit access. The BioVault 2.0 is easily programmable and can store up to 50 authorized fingerprints in its flash memory. Only you decide who gains access to BioVault 2.0.
The BioVault 2.0 power management system allows 3 common household D-cell batteries to last up to one year under normal use. An auxiliary AC/DC adapter conveniently plugs into an electrical outlet to provide an alternate source of power. Flash memory retains fingerprint data even during complete battery or electrical failure.
- Access control at the touch of a finger
- Fingerprint recognition takes less than ONE second
- Soft spring-loaded doors feature low profile access
- Full digital LCD display user interface
- Store up to 50 authorized fingerprints
- Constructed of heavy-duty material
- NRA official Biometric gun safety device
- Endorsed by NRA firearms safety instructions program
- Dimensions: external = 12.5" Wide, 17.75" Long and 6" Deep
- Dimensions: internal = 9.5"W X 12"L X 4"D
- Weight: 23 lbs
- The bioVAULT 2.0 is constructed of heavy duty 12 gauge aluminum. (.0808" thick)
- The bioVAULT 2.0 doors and shell are made of powder coated cast aluminum.
- Portions of the internal cage are steel and the bottom plate is steel.
- Cast aluminum to a gauge it would be 7 gauge through 16 gauge.
- The steel bottom plate is 12 gauge.
- Parts of the internal cage are roughly 12 gauge iron plate. By weight the bioVAULT 2.0 is about 39% steel.