Bighorn 6022 Gun Safe: 8-10 Gun Safe:
Bighorn™ gun safes offers the "best bang for the buck" on the market today. Rock-solid, heavy-bodied construction, with great fire ratings but without lots of frills, at the industry's best prices.
Bighorn 6022 Gun Safe Features & Benefits:
- SecuRam Electronic Lock with programmable combination or LaGard Mechanical Dial Lock
- Black Textured Semi-Gloss Finish
- Attack Resistant External Hinge System
- Drill-Resistant Armor
- Two Internal Relockers
- Electronic Lock allows you to enter your own combination
- 8 Massive 1" Chrome-plated bolts on the left and right side of the door
- 4" Thick Composite Door
- 1200° / 70 Minute Fire Rating
- 11 Gauge Steel Body
- Plush Adjustable Interior
- Certified Protective Lining
- Seamless Continuously Welded body
- Pry Resistant Door
- Hole in the back for dehumidifier
- 2 holes measuring 3/8” under the floor board with plastic caps. Bolt down hardware not included (recommend using a 3/8” wedge anchor for concrete)
- The e-lock takes a 9 volt battery. We recommend either a Duracell or Energizer brand battery.
3mm (11 Gauge) Thick Steel Body:
Bighorn series safes are made with 3mm (11 Gauge) thick steel. When shopping around, be sure to compare the weight of Bighorn safes to theirs- you'll see a big difference. A thicker walled safe means more time for a burglar to gain entry.
External hinges allow for a full 180 degree swing radius, while the competitor's interior hinges only give you 90. They'll say their hinges give you more protection, but with Bighorn's side locking bolts, your valuables will be just as safe, even if the hinges are sawed off. Also, external hinges allow you to remove the door for ease of movement into your home.
All Bighorn series safes come standard with either 1 inch or 1 1/2 inch doorbolts depending on model.
70 Minute Fire Rating
Fire-lined Bighorn series safes come with a 1200 degree/70 minute fire rating, which is almost double in comparison to other company's safes of comparable size and price.
While other standard model safes come with a plated drop handle, This Bighorn safe comes standard with a vault-style, 3 spoke handle.
The interior of a Bighorn safe is lined with excellent quality, gray fabric and is fully adjustable.
- Exterior: 22"W x 16"D x 59"H (add 3" of depth for handle)
- Interior: 19"W x 10"D x 56"H
- Rifle Capacity: 8-10 Gun
- Weight: 450 lbs.
- Cubic Feet: 11.5 (approx.)
Click Here to View Warranty Information
Rhino Metals States the following about delivery:
Before you sign the delivery receipt and let the driver leave:
- Ensure you have received every piece noted on your packing slip.
- Inspect every piece individually. Make sure they have no exterior damage, open properly, and that the interior is intact.
- If any damage has been found, make detailed notes on the delivery receipt and contact the shipper immediately.
- You have the right to refuse the freight if there is any freight damage. If you choose to do so, call us at 1-800-540-1695
Overall Customer Rating of 1 Reviews: